It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
December 31, 2021
of December 30, 2021 No. 736
About Tariff policy of the railroads of the State Parties of the Commonwealth of Independent States on transportation of goods in the international message for 2022 freight year
According to the Law of Ukraine "About ratification of the Agreement on carrying out coordinated policy in determination of transit fares", to articles 1 and 2 of the Tariff Agreement of railway administrations (railroads) of the State Parties of the Commonwealth of Independent States (further - the Tariff Agreement), for the purpose of implementation of the decision of the XXX Tariff Conference of railway administrations - participants of the Tariff Agreement (on October 26-29, 2021, Mr. Nur-Sultan, the Republic of Kazakhstan, in video conference format) I ORDER:
1. Declare that from 00:00 o'clock on January 01, 2022 during transportation of transit cargoes by railway transport of Ukraine the Tariff policy of the railroads of the State Parties of the Commonwealth of Independent States on transportation of goods in the international message for 2022 freight year (further - Tariff policy) accepted by the XXX Tariff Conference of railway administrations - participants of the Tariff Agreement becomes effective.
2. Determine that the Ukrainian Railroad joint-stock company informs on change of level of rates of Tariff policy in the part concerning transportations across lines of the railroads of Ukraine, within the powers determined by Procedure for establishment of coefficients to base rates of Tariff policy of the railroads of the State Parties of the Commonwealth of Independent States on transportation of goods in the international message on transportation of transit cargoes by the railroads of Ukraine and the tariff charges in US dollar in transit of loads by the specific directions approved by the order of the Ministry of infrastructure of Ukraine of October 4, 2012 No. 589, registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on October 19, 2012 for No. 1762/22074 (with changes).
3. To provide to management of rail haulings submission of this order on state registration in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine in accordance with the established procedure.
4. To provide to the sector of external communications placement of this order on the official website of the Ministry of infrastructure of Ukraine.
6. To impose control of execution of this order on the First Deputy Minister Shkurakov V.
It is approved:
Chairman of the Public regulatory service of Ukraine
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.