of January 28, 2022 No. PP-106
About additional measures for further development of seed farming of crops
For the purpose of cardinal upgrade of seed farming of crops, expansion of production of high-quality and competitive seed grain, forming of chain of value added in seed farming, digitalization of the sphere, mutual integration of science, education and production, development of the cooperation relations, and also widespread introduction of the innovation technologies:
1. Assign to the Center of development of seed farming under the Ministry of Agriculture (further - the Center) the following additional tasks:
placement by types and grades of grain grains, oil-bearing, bean and feed crops, cotton, vegetables, melon proceeding from edaphic-climatic conditions of the regions specialized on production of seeds;
creation of "Single electronic system" of agricultural subjects in the regions specialized on production of seeds. At the same time reflection of data on the name of the subject, type, grade of culture and reproductive seeds, type and amount of the fertilizers issued for the areas of seed farming, the name and regulation of the used chemical means, the conclusion of the aprobatsionny commission on grades, the grown-up harvest;
implementation of monitoring of activities of manufacturing subjects of seeds during vegetation on cotton and grain grains the areas - at least three times, on other seed-growing squares - at least two times, in processes of storage and conversion of seeds - is permanent, rendering the close practical help to them and activities coordination;
preparation together with research institutions of recommendations, benefits, regulating documents on crops, leaving and harvesting, proceeding from types and grades of crops, and delivery to their subjects of seed farming;
procurement and packing of seeds of cotton, vegetables, melon, grain grains, the oil-bearing, bean and feed crops which are grown up in subjects of seed farming according to international standards and also the organization of realization in the domestic and foreign market on the basis of the national brand "Uzbek seeds".
2. Take into consideration that 20 workshops on procurement of seed grain of the companies in system of JSC Uzdonmakhsulot according to appendix No. 1 are transferred to the Center due to decrease in tax debt and debt to fund of data of the companies to the size of estimated value of object.
3. Agree with offers of the Ministry of Agriculture, Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Economic Development and reducing poverty and Agency on management of the state assets on transfer of 11 workshops to the Center for procurement of seed cotton in system of JSC Uzpakhtasanoat according to appendix No. 2 due to decrease in their debt to the Government budget (taking into account added according to them penalty fee, and also taxes resulting from transfer of object) on the size of estimated value of object. At the same time in case of absence of debt before the Government budget these companies are transferred due to reduction according to share of the state in JSC Uzpakhtasanoat and share of JSC Uzpakhtasanoat in workshops on procurement of seeds.
4. Approve the Interdepartmental working group on transfer of workshops on procurement of seeds to the Center of development of seed farming in structure according to appendix No. 3.
Assign to the Interdepartmental working group of task on implementation in the three-months time of measures for complete inventory and revaluation of workshops on procurement of seeds, creation of delivery-acceptance certificates to the Center, execution of cadastral documentation, the documents connected with communication systems (networks of the electric power, natural gas, water supply, the means of communication, entrance and exit roads to workshops on procurement of seed cotton) in accordance with the established procedure.
To the Ministry of Agriculture (Hodzhayev Zh.) make corresponding changes to structure of the Center and its territorial administrations in connection with transition of workshops on procurement of seeds on balance of the Center.
5. To the Ministry of Agriculture to approve "Road map" on complete upgrade of workshops on procurement of seed cotton and seed grain in 2022-2023 at the expense of the credits of the World Bank in the amount of 26, by 5 million US dollars within the "Upgrade of Agricultural Industry of the Republic of Uzbekistan" project in a month.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.