of January 19, 2022 No. 25
About approval of the Procedure for consideration of documents on inclusion of the industrial (industrial) park in the Register of industrial (industrial) parks
According to part one of article 16 of the Law of Ukraine "About industrial parks" the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
2. Recognize invalid resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine according to the list which is attached.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of January 19, 2022 , No. 25
1. This Procedure determines the procedure of consideration of documents on inclusion of the industrial (industrial) park in the Register of industrial (industrial) parks.
2. In this Procedure terms are used in the value given in the Law of Ukraine "About industrial parks" (further - the Law).
3. For inclusion of the industrial park in the Register of industrial (industrial) parks (further - the Register) the initiator of creation of the industrial park (further - the initiator) submits Ministry of Economics according to article 15 of the Law documents in paper and/or electronic form.
In case documents and/or information necessary for inclusion of the industrial park in the Register contain in information and communication systems, such documents and/or information do not move, and the data necessary for provision of such service are specified in the statement for inclusion of the industrial park in the Register.
Filing of application together with documents is electronically performed with use of the Single state web portal of electronic services, in particular, through the information system of Ministry of Economics integrated with it - the portal of electronic services.
During filing of applications processing of the personal data transferred from the Single state web portal of electronic services to the portal of electronic services of Ministry of Economics for the purpose of inclusion of the industrial park in the Register, according to the procedure, determined by the legislation on personal data protection and information security in information and communication systems is electronically provided.
In case of filing of application by means of the Single state web portal of electronic services the statement is created by software in any form suitable for perception of its content, according to the data provided by this Procedure. Execution of the statement comes to the end by imposing of the digital signature of person based on the qualified digital signature certificate.
Information exchange between the portal of electronic services of Ministry of Economics and the Single state web portal of electronic services is performed with use of means of system of electronic interaction of the state electronic information resources.
In case of lack of technical capability of data transmission with use of communication channels of system of electronic interaction of the state electronic information resources, information exchange of subjects of the information relations can be performed with use of other information and communication systems using in them the corresponding complex systems of information security with the confirmed compliance by results of state examination of system of social protection according to the procedure, established by the legislation.
The list of data, structure and format of information files which are transferred and accepted according to the procedure of information exchange are determined by subjects of information relations and drawn up by separate protocols on information exchange.
In case of submission of the statement in paper form such statement is drawn up in any form.
In case of submission of the statement and the documents submitted with the statement on papers of information the electronic copy of the original of the paper document which is attached to electronic case is created.
If documents are submitted electronically to output, festive, other non-working day or to time off after the termination of the working day, the first working day following behind such day is considered day of submission of the specified documents.
The initiator bears responsibility for completeness of documents, reliability, relevance, completeness and correctness of information containing in the documents submitted by him and also its compliance to the legislation.
4. The Ministry of Economics considers the documents submitted by the initiator according to this Procedure within 21 working days from the moment of their receipt.
5. During consideration of documents of Ministry of Economics 3 presents of the Procedure and compliance of the concept of the industrial park to requirements of parts one and the second article 17 of the Law, including regarding availability of all data provided by part one of article 17 of the Law perform their completeness according to Item.
If completeness of documents does not conform to requirements of Item 3 presents of the Procedure and/or the concept of the industrial park does not conform to requirements of article 17 of the Law, the Ministry of Economics stops consideration of documents and in writing with reasons reports about it to the initiator within three working days from the moment of their receipt.
6. From the moment of their receipt submits the documents of Ministry of Economics received from the initiator within three working days interested central and to local executive bodies, in particular, for check of the initiator to requirements of part one of article 7-1 of the Law, information compliance in documents to requirements of Articles 1, of 8, of 9, 11-1, 13 and 14 of the Law.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.