It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On December 30, 2021 No. 77
of December 23, 2021 No. 1830
About youth and the state youth policy
Accepted by the Resolution MH MOPT of June 23, 2021, No. 457
Approved by the Resolution MM MORT of December 17, 2021, No. 203
This Law determines organizational, legal, social and economic basis of development and formation of youth for the purpose of realization of the state youth policy and establishes effective use of their intellectual and spiritual potential for the benefit of society.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) youth public association - the voluntary, self-governed, non-commercial consolidation of youth which united on the basis of community of interests for realization of the purposes specified in the charter of youth public association;
2) the state authorized body in the sphere of youth the state body determined by the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan realizes state policy in the sphere of software development to cases of youth;
3) young family - family in which both spouses or one of them did not reach 30-year age, or consisting of one of parents aged up to 30 years who is bringing up the child alone;
4) the state youth policy - single system of social and economic, cultural, organizational and legal measures which are implemented by subjects of the state youth policy for the purpose of development and formation of youth, protection of the rights and effective use of their intellectual potential for the benefit of society;
5) subjects of the state youth policy - the youth, young families, youth public associations, physical persons and legal entities, state bodies and other organizations participating within the powers in realization of the state youth policy;
6) the organizations for cases of youth - legal entities, including associations of legal entities (associations and the unions), irrespective of their form of business, performing activities in the sphere of software development to cases of youth;
7) youth - persons aged from 14 up to 30 years;
8) the gifted, active and initiative youth - the youth having proper capability, desire and the high civil responsibility to participate in public work is active participant of mass actions or has good behavior in study, entertaining or work.
The legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan on youth and the state youth policy is based on the Constitution of the Republic of Tajikistan and consists of this Law, regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Tajikistan and the international legal acts recognized by the Republic of Tajikistan.
The main objectives of the state youth policy consist of the following:
1) protection of the rights and legitimate interests of youth;
2) education of civic consciousness and strengthening of national identity;
3) involvement of youth in social, economic, cultural, public and political life of the country.
The state youth policy is based on the following basic principles:
2) publicity and transparency;
3) participation of youth in forming and realization of the state youth policy;
4) support and stimulation of initiatives of youth and their associations;
5) equality of youth on the state support;
6) priority of national, cultural, moral and cultural values;
7) interdepartmental cooperation in realization of the state youth policy;
8) realization of the state youth policy.
The priority directions of the state youth policy are:
1) education of youth in the spirit of patriotism, feeling of the civil responsibility and strengthening of their national identity;
2) forming of national ideology by education of youth in the direction of bigger recognition of national interests and education in them irreconcilable feeling to terrorism, extremism, corruption, narkokuryerstvo and other crimes;
3) forming of moral values of youth, their activization for accomplishment of voluntary social job (volunteer activities) and increase in feeling of respect of youth for national culture;
4) ensuring participation of youth in political and social life of society and public administration, including by support of activities of their public associations;
5) ensuring protection of the rights, freedoms and legitimate interests of youth;
6) ensuring health protection, healthy lifestyle and physical development of youth;
7) creation of conditions for youth in receipt of quality education and ensuring development of their inventive and creative works;
8) social security of youth, providing them with productive employment and suitable work;
9) ensuring economic independence of youth, development of business activity of youth, their involvement in managing and workmanship;
10) preparation and support of young specialists for representation of gifted specialists on executive positions.
The government of the Republic of Tajikistan in the sphere of realization of the state youth policy has the following competences:
1) carrying out state policy on realization of the state youth policy;
2) determination of authorized state body in the sphere of software development to cases of youth and the state youth policy;
3) approval of forecasts, concepts, strategy, state programs of development of the sphere of software development to cases of youth;
4) forming of regulatory framework in the sphere of software development to cases of youth and coordination of international cooperation;
5) approval of regulations on authorized state body in the sphere of software development to cases of youth;
6) creation of the centers and other structures in the sphere of software development to cases of youth;
7) organization of single system of statistical data and information support of the sphere of the state youth policy;
8) other powers, stipulated by the legislation Republic of Tajikistan.
The state authorized body in the sphere of software development to cases of youth has the following powers:
1) ensuring realization of state policy in the sphere of software development to cases of youth;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.