of November 17, 2021 No. PP-13
About measures for further enhancement of activities of the free economic zone of Gizhduvan
For the purpose of expansion of activities of the free economic zone of Gizhduvan (further - SEZ "Gizhduvan") created by the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of January 12, 2017 No. UP-4931 "About creation of free economic zones "Urgut", Gizhduvan, Kokand and Hazarasp and also development of the industry of construction materials in the Bukhara region:
1. Accept offers of khokimiyat of the Bukhara region and the Ministry of investments and foreign trade about:
transfer of the empty parcels of land on 100 hectares in the territory of the Peshkunsky and Karaulbazarsky districts given in appendix to this resolution, only 200 hectares from category of lands of agricultural purpose in other category of lands;
expansion of the territory of SEZ "Gizhduvan" by allocation of directorate of SEZ "Gizhduvan" of the parcels of land specified in appendix to this resolution on the right of permanent use with state registration as state-owned property in accordance with the established procedure.
2. Determine that in the new territories of SEZ "Gizhduvan" in priority procedure the projects aimed at the development of construction industry are implemented.
3. To the SEZ "Gizhduvan" administrative board in three-months time to develop and approve the master plan of the new territories.
the customer on development of the master plan SEZ "Gizhduvan" - Service of the Single Customer engineering company of khokimiyat of the Bukhara region;
sources of financing of development of the master plan SEZ "Gizhduvan" - means of the local budget of the Bukhara region, and also other sources which are not prohibited by acts of the legislation.
5. Determine that:
The general designer and contract organization are determined by development of the master plan SEZ "Gizhduvan" on competitive basis;
development of road and transport and engineering and communication infrastructure of SEZ "Gizhduvan" is performed within the funds allocated the Bukhara region by the resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of April 30, 2021 No. PP-5101 "About measures for further development of engineering and communication infrastructure of special economic and small industrial zones".
6. Establish procedure according to which:
allocation of the parcels of land for implementation of investment projects in the territory of SEZ "Gizhduvan", including in the new created territories, is performed by means of electronic online auction according to the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of December 21, 2018 No. UP-5600 "About Measures for Further Enhancement of System of Coordination and Management of Activities of Free Economic Zones";
compensation payments on compensation of the losses of agricultural and forestry and landscape production connected with allocation of SEZ "Gizhduvan" of the parcels of land, the stipulated in Item 1 this resolution according to the procedure of exception, are not levied.
7. To khokimiyat of the Bukhara region together with the Ministry of Agriculture in two-year time for the purpose of non-admission of reducing land of agricultural purpose to take measures for development of new lands in the amount equal to the land of agricultural purpose allocated for placement of projects SEZ "Gizhduvan".
8. Confer the personal responsibility on:
the deputy prime minister S. U. Umurzakov - for control of the processes connected with activities of the ministries, departments, khokimiyat of the Bukhara region for development and effective activities of SEZ "Gizhduvan", and also implementation of investment projects in its territory;
the Minister of Energy A. S. Sultanov, the minister of housing-and-municipal servicing Sh. S. Hidoyatov, the Minister of Transport I. R. Makhkamov - for ensuring connection to necessary engineering and communication networks, proceeding from the available resources and technical capabilities - deliveries of required amount of drinking water, natural gas and electrical energy before commissioning of subjects of investment projects in the territory of SEZ "Gizhduvan".
9. To the Cabinet of Ministers:
a) in a month to make the relevant government decision providing:
the list of the subsoil plots containing nonmetallic minerals, exposed on biddings in the Bukhara region;
the address list of the investment projects realized in the Bukhara region in the direction of production of construction materials in 2021 - 2023;
portfolio of the perspective investment projects offered to realization in the Bukhara region in the direction of production of construction materials;
creation of engineering and communication infrastructure in the territories transferred to SEZ "Gizhduvan";
b) to introduce the draft of the relevant document on expansion SEZ "Gizhduvan" in other areas to three-months time.
10. To the ministry of investments and foreign trade in two-month time together with the interested ministries and departments to make in the Cabinet of Ministers offers on the changes and amendments in acts of the legislation following from this resolution.
11. Assign to the first deputy minister of investments and foreign trade A. B. Voitov and hokim of the Bukhara B. K region. Zaripova the personal responsibility for the effective organization of execution of this resolution.
Discussion of course of execution of this resolution, implementation of coordination and control of activities of the departments responsible for its execution to assign to the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan S. U. Umurzakov.
To inform the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan till February 1, 2022 on effectiveness of the performed measures and till July 1, 2022.
President of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of November 17, 2021 No. PP-13
1. The parcel of land in SGM "Zhongeldi" of Peshkunsky district limited:
from East side - the highway A380 "Guzar - Bukhara - Nukus - Beyneu", SGM "Zhongeldi" passing through the territory;
from North side - 380, Highway A passing through SNP "Zhongeldi";
from South side - the settlement;
from West side - the open space.
2. The parcel of land in SGM "Buzachi" of Karaulbazarsky district limited:
from East side - the territory of SGM "buzachi" Highway A380 "Guzar - Bukhara - Nukus - Beyneu";
from North side - the highway A380 "Guzar - Bukhara - Nukus - Beyneu";
from South side - the settlement;
from West side - the open space.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.