It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
December 2, 2021
of December 1, 2021 No. 4293/5
About approval of the Procedure for processing and personal data protection which owner is the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
According to article 6 of the Law of Ukraine "About personal data protection", I ORDER to Item 1.2 of Section 1 of the Standard procedure for processing of personal data approved by the order of the Representative of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine for human rights of January 8, 2014 No. 1/02-14, to Item 10 of the Regulations on the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of July 2, 2014 No. 228,:
1. Approve the Procedure for processing and personal data protection which owner is the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine which is applied.
2. To department of the public law () submit Kravchenko L. this order on state registration according to the Presidential decree of Ukraine of October 3, 1992 to No. 493 "About state registration of regulatory legal acts of the ministries and other executive bodies".
3. To heads of independent structural divisions of the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine and heads of the companies, organizations and organizations belonging to the sphere of its management to determine workers who have access to personal data, to provide provision of the commitment letter about nondisclosure of personal data by such workers and maintaining the Magazine of registration of non-disclosure obligations of personal data.
5. I reserve control of execution of this order.
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine of December 1, 2021, No. 4293/5
1. This Procedure establishes general requirements to organizational and technical measures of processing and personal data protection which owner is the Ministry of Justice, in case of their processing in information systems of Ministry of Justice and on papers.
2. This Procedure is obligatory to execution by employees of the Ministry, its territorial authorities and companies, organizations and organizations belonging to the sphere of its management which have access to personal data and process personal data which owner is the Ministry of Justice.
3. Any data or set of information about person according to which it is identified belong to personal data or it can be specifically identified.
Terms in this Procedure are used in the value given in the Laws of Ukraine "About personal data protection" and "About information security in information and telecommunication systems".
4. Personal data which are processed, are information with limited access, except cases, the stipulated in Article 5 Laws of Ukraine "About personal data protection".
5. Personal data in information systems of Ministry of Justice are processed is automated electronically by means of software and in paper form (storage of addresses, the requests for access to public information which arrived in paper form; the documents containing personal data of employees of Ministry of Justice or candidates for occupation of vacant positions, appointment for which it is performed by Ministry of Justice; persons who intend to perform activities of the arbitration manager, copies of judgments on cases on bankruptcy (insolvency)).
6. The owner of personal data is the Ministry of Justice.
Managers of personal data are the territorial authorities of Ministry of Justice, the company, organization and the organization relating to the sphere of management of Ministry of Justice and which are entrusted with the processing of personal data according to the legislation.
7. Processing of personal data concerning which special requirements and/or which represent extra risk for the rights and freedoms of subjects of personal data are established is performed according to articles 7 and 9 of the Law of Ukraine "About personal data protection".
1. Processing of personal data which owner is the Ministry of Justice is performed on purpose:
ensuring passing of public service and employment relationships, military and tax accounting;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.