of January 15, 2022 No. UP-52
About creation of additional terms for further development of spheres of tourism, culture, cultural heritage and
For the purpose of the accelerated development of tourism infrastructure, culture, cultural heritage and sport, effective operation of objects, creating favorable conditions to the population, and also according to the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of April 6, 2021 No. UP-6199 "About Measures for Further Enhancement of System of Public Administration in Spheres of Tourism, Sport and Cultural Heritage" and the resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of April 6, 2021 No. PP-5054 "About the organization of activities of the Ministry of tourism and sport":
1. Establish procedure according to which during the period from January 1, 2022 to January 1, 2023 part of costs of subjects of tourist activities and air carriers on the organization of charter flights from foreign countries to Uzbekistan is compensated for the account of means of the Government budget in the amount of 10 US dollars, and in the period of winter season (from November 20 to February 20) - in the amount of 25 US dollars for each foreign tourist on condition of duration of its stay in the territory of the republic at least five spending the night.
2. Determine that since May 1, 2022 for the purpose of support of youth entrepreneurial initiatives to each initiator grants in the amount of 50 million sum, in total to 10 billion sum, at the expense of the funds allocated to Fund of support of tourism and sport from the Government budget are provided. At the same time:
grant funds are allocated for creation of the modern website accepting online payments, participation in tourist exhibitions and fairs in foreign countries;
grant means are provided with condition of the organization of tours for at least 200 foreign tourists from foreign countries to the Republic of Uzbekistan within three years.
To the deputy prime minister A. A. Abdukhakimov till March 1, 2022 to approve procedure for provision of grants to young entrepreneurs.
3. Take into consideration that according to the resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of August 25, 2021 No. PP-5232 "About additional measures for support of spheres of public catering and tourism" for a period of up to September 1, 2023 are suspended charge and payment of the tourist (hotel) collection which was the main financial source of Fund of support of tourism and sport.
To the Ministry of Finance (T. A. Ishmetov) to provide during the period from February 1, 2022 to January 1, 2023 monthly allocation of additional transfers in the amount of 2,5 to one billion sum to Fund of support of tourism and sport from the Government budget.
4. To the ministry of tourism and sport (A. A. Abdukhakimov):
a) allocate the funds allocated according to Item 3 of this Decree for the purposes determined according to the procedure of use of fund of support of tourism and sport, including preparation for visit by tourists and promotion having the potential of tourist objects and the centers in regions with acceptance of primary measures, participation in foreign tourist and sports fairs, exhibitions, projects and programs, material stimulation and social support of employees of the ministry and its territorial subdivisions, and also establishment of strict control of their target and effective use.
At the same time additional stimulation of employees of the Ministry of tourism and sport and its territorial subdivisions by fund of support of tourism and sport is performed depending on efficiency of their activities (KPI) and the achieved results;
b) to quarterly submit in the Ministry of Finance arrival report of means in Fund of support of tourism and sport and about their use.
Assign to the deputy minister of tourism and sport Z. O. Kazakov the personal responsibility for creation and representation of arrival reports of means in Fund of support of tourism and sport and about their use;
c) together with the Ministry of Finance to make in the Cabinet of Ministers offers on the changes and amendments in the Law "About the Government Budget of the Republic of Uzbekistan for 2022" following from this Decree in a month.
5. Make changes and additions to some acts of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to appendix No. 1.
6. Recognize invalid some acts of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to appendix No. 2.
7. To impose control of execution of this Decree on the Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan A. N. Aripov and the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan A. A. Abdukhakimov.
President of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of January 15, 2022 No. UP-52
1. "About creation of the tourist and recreational zone "Charvak" to state item 4 of the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of December 5, 2017 to No. UP-5273 in the following edition:
"4. Assign to administrative board of free tourist zone (further - administrative board) functions on administration of free tourist and recreational zone".
2. In the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of February 3, 2018 No. UP-5326 "About Additional Organizational Measures for Creating Favorable Conditions for Development of Tourist Capacity of the Republic of Uzbekistan":
a) third the subitem "v" of Item 8 to state the paragraph in the following edition:
"the equipment, mechanisms and spare parts for construction, reconstruction and equipment of ropeways, alpine skiing elevators, funiculars and other similar objects and constructions, and also aerostats (balloons), electromotor boats, vehicles which are specially intended for movement on snow (the Commodity Nomenclature of Foreign Economic Activity code 8703 10) and ATVs according to the lists approved in accordance with the established procedure";
b) in Item 16 of the word of "Coordination council on tourism development" shall be replaced with words "Coordination council concerning development of public-private partnership and digitalization in spheres of tourism, sport, cultural heritage, transport logistics and services";
c) to state line item of the 16th appendix No. 1 in the following edition:
"16. Chinese National the Republics, including Hong Kong Special Administrative Regions and Macau of People's Republic of China".
3. In the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of March 5, 2018 No. UP-5368 "About Measures for Radical Enhancement of System of Public Administration in the field of Physical Culture and Sport":
a) in Item 1:
word in paragraph one of "The state committee on physical culture and sport" shall be replaced with words "The ministries of tourism and sport (further - the Ministry)";
paragraphs two - to exclude the fourth;
the fifth - the eighth to consider paragraphs respectively paragraphs the second - the fifth;
b) declare Item 2 invalid.
4. In the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of August 17, 2018 No. UP-5515 "About Legal Experiment on Implementation of Special Procedure for Management in the City of Tashkent":
a) add Item 2 with the paragraph the sixth the following content:
"Head department of tourism and sport of the city of Tashkent and departments of tourism and sport of areas";
b) to add appendix No. 1 after the "deputy of hokim for bonds with the public and religious organizations" block with the block of the following content:
5. In the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of January 5, 2019 No. UP-5611 "About Additional Measures for the Accelerated Tourism Development in the Republic of Uzbekistan":
a) in paragraph one of Item 2 of the word "To coordination council on the tourism development (A. N. Aripov) formed by the resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of August 16, 2017 No. PP-3217" shall be replaced with words "To coordination council concerning development of public-private partnership and digitalization in spheres of tourism, sport, cultural heritage, transport logistics and services (A. N. Aripov)";
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.