of December 21, 2021 No. 735
About the register of ministerial procedures
Based on part two of Item 7 of the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of June 25, 2021 No. 240 "About the ministerial procedures performed concerning subjects of managing" Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES:
2. Determine the republican unitary enterprise "National Center of Electronic Services" the operator of the register of the ministerial procedures performed concerning subjects of managing (further if other is not provided, - the register).
3. Determine that:
procurement at the republican unitary enterprise "National Center of Electronic Services" of services in accomplishment of functions of the operator of the register is conducted by the Ministry of Economics with use of procurement procedure from one source;
since January 1, 2024 access to the register of the official of body regulator, authorized body and other interested subject or person (further if other is not provided, - other bodies), responsible for entering of data into the register, their change and exception of it, is performed with use of the electronic digital signature of this worker developed with use of personal key which certificate of public key is published in the State management system by public keys of verification of the electronic digital signature of the Republic of Belarus.
4. For the purposes of this resolution terms in the values established by the laws of the Republic of Belarus of October 28, 2008 No. 433-Z "About bases of ministerial procedures" and of November 10, 2008 No. 455-Z "About information, informatization and information protection", the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of June 25, 2021 No. 240, and also the following term and its determination are used:
other interested subjects or persons - the state bodies, other organizations performing acceptance, preparation for consideration of the applications of subjects of managing and (or) issue of the executive decisions made by authorized bodies and also adoption of executive decisions about failure in adoption of statements of subjects of managing.
5. Grant the right to the Ministry of Economics to explain questions of application of this resolution.
6. To the republican state bodies and other state organizations subordinated to the Government of the Republic of Belarus, regional executive committees and the Minsk Gorispolkom to take measures for implementation of this resolution.
Item 1 - since March 27, 2022;
other provisions of this resolution - after its official publication.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Belarus
Approved by the Resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of December 21, 2021 No. 735
1. This Provision determines procedure for forming and maintaining the register.
2. Forming and maintaining the register are performed on the following principles:
completeness and reliability of the data containing in it, openness and their availability to general acquaintance;
information exchange with other state information resources (systems);
automation of forming of the register.
3. The register represents the state information system containing data on the ministerial procedures performed concerning subjects of managing, providing provision of data from the register on demand by means of global computer network the Internet through the single portal of electronic services of nation-wide automated information system (further - OAIS).
The register is created in the form of the electronic database and staticized by means of inclusion, change and exception of it of necessary data according to the procedure, established by this Provision.
Inclusion by bodies regulators, authorized bodies and other bodies of data in the register, their change and exception of the register are performed by means of OAIS on technology system - system or through the single portal of electronic services OAIS.
The data included in the register shall be stored and be processed in the conditions providing prevention of their plunder, loss, misstatement and counterfeit of information (its carriers).
4. In the register the Republic of Belarus provided in Item 8 of the Presidential decree of June 25, 2021 No. 240 is subject to inclusion of the data (further - data). These data:
can take place in the form of addressings (hyperlinks);
are entered in the register by bodies regulators. On written specifying of body regulator the specified data are entered by authorized bodies and other bodies, including not subordinates (who are not part, system) to body regulator, within their competence.
5. Bodies regulators, authorized bodies and other bodies determine the officials responsible for entering into the register of data, their change and exception of the register (further - authorized officers).
Bodies regulators, authorized bodies and other bodies notify on assignment (replacement) of the authorized officer within five working days from the date of its assignment (replacement) the Ministry of Economics, and also the operator of the register for receipt of parameters of access to the register and creation of new accounting record * (cancellations of parameters of access, accounting record). In case of the direction of the notification authorized bodies and other bodies to the notification attach the copy of the corresponding specifying of body regulator.
The operator of the register within two working days from the date of receipt of the notification creates new accounting record (cancels accounting record) and sends to body regulator (authorized body, other body) information with parameters of access to the register (about cancellation of parameters of access) with the notification of the Ministry of Economics.
* For the purposes of this provision the accounting record is understood as data on the authorized officer which are necessary for its authorization and gaining access to the register, consisting of user name (login) and the password.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.