of December 30, 2021 No. 779
About the state information resource "Register of Advertising Distributors"
Based on part three of subitem 2.2 of Item 2 of the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of November 2, 2021 "About placement (distribution) of advertizing" the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES: No. 426
1. Approve Regulations on the state information resource "Register of Advertising Distributors" it (is applied).
2. Add the single list of the ministerial procedures performed by state bodies and other organizations concerning legal entities and individual entrepreneurs, No. approved by the resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of February 17, 2012 156, Item 9.26 of the following content:
"9.26. Repeated inclusion of the advertizing distributor in the state information resource "Register of Advertising Distributors"
copies of documents and (or) pages of printing mass media, the graphical representations of the screen (screenshots) of the Internet page certified by the advertizing distributor (authorized by it person) audio-, the videos confirming elimination of the violation of the law about advertizing which formed the basis for decision making about the advertizing distributor's exception of the state information resource "Register of Advertising Distributors" (if such decision was made by MART on own initiative)
5 working days
it is termless
free of charge".
Prime Minister of the Republic of Belarus
Approved by the Resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of December 30, 2021 No. 779
1. Are established by this Provision procedure for forming of the state information resource "Register of Advertising Distributors" (further, unless otherwise specified, - the register), structure of the data included in it, and also order of interaction of state bodies and other state organizations for its maintaining.
2. For the purposes of this provision terms in the values established by the laws of the Republic of Belarus of May 10, 2007 No. 225-Z "About advertizing" and of July 17, 2008 No. 427-Z "About mass media are used".
3. Maintaining the register is performed on the principles:
completeness and reliability of the data containing in it;
efficiency of provision of data;
accuracy of the provided information.
4. The register is created on the basis of the data represented by advertizing distributors and kept by the Ministry of anti-monopoly regulation and trade (further - MART) in interaction with the state bodies performing identification of the facts of violation by the advertizing distributor of the legislation on advertizing, mass media, counteraction to extremism within the competence (further - authorized state bodies).
Interaction of MART with authorized state bodies is performed according to the procedure, the stipulated in Clause 21 Law of the Republic of Belarus of October 28, 2008 No. 433-Z "About bases of ministerial procedures" and this Provision.
Storage of the register, including backup copies of databases, the data represented by advertizing distributors, authorized state bodies is performed according to the legislation in the field of archiving and clerical work.
5. MARCH, being the owner of the register, in case of its forming and maintaining:
determines program technical means of maintaining the register;
provides updating and storage of data of the register;
includes data in the register, makes changes to such data, excludes data from it;
provides fulfillment of requirements of the legislation on information protection;
assigns the officials responsible for forming and maintaining the register;
performs other functions on forming and maintaining the register.
full name or surname, own name, middle name (if that is available);
accounting number of the payer or identification code (number) of the payer or his analog in country of incorporation (in the presence) the advertizing distributor;
the name and type of mass media which release and production are performed by the advertizing distributor (if advertizing distributor is the legal entity to who functions of editorial office of mass media are assigned).
7. The basis for inclusion of data in the register are:
the notification on inclusion of data in the register in form according to appendix 1;
the notification on modification of the data included in the register in form according to appendix 2;
the statement for repeated inclusion of the advertizing distributor in the register (further - the statement) in form according to appendix 3.
8. The documents specified in Item 7 of this provision are signed by the advertizing distributor (authorized by it person) and are represented to MART on paper.
9. The application is submitted to MART not earlier than in six months after decision making about the advertizing distributor's exception of the register.
10. MARCH within two working days from the date of receipt directs applications:
in authorized state body which notification was the basis for decision making about the advertizing distributor's exception of the register, request about availability (absence) of data on elimination by it of the violations which formed the basis for the direction authorized state body of the notification on the advertizing distributor's exception of the register;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.