of May 19, 2005 No. 92
About approval of the Procedure for assignment of personal identification number
For the purpose of ensuring execution of Item 3.3 of the Presidential decree of the Azerbaijan Republic "About approval of "Provision on procedure for maintaining the State register of the Azerbaijan Republic" of October 14, 2004 134, the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic decides No.:
1. Approve "Procedure for assignment of personal identification number" it (is applied).
Prime Minister of the Azerbaijan Republic
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic of May 19, 2005, No. 92
1. This Procedure establishes procedure for assignment of personal identification number for the purpose of forming of the database about the population established by the legislation according to the Presidential decree of the Azerbaijan Republic of October 14, 2004 No. 134 and the "Provision on procedure for maintaining the State register of the population of the Azerbaijan Republic" approved by this Decree, implementation of activities of the State register of the population of the Azerbaijan Republic (further - the State register) in interaction with other information resources.
2. Personal identification number - the single code consisting from corresponding not repeating, not changing symbols which randomly are picked up according to requirements of relevant international standards, which is unambiguously recognizing information on the citizen of the Azerbaijan Republic and also about constantly living or received the status of the refugee in the Azerbaijan Republic the foreigner and the stateless person, data on whom arrive in the State register, and appropriated by Service of the State register of the population of the Azerbaijan Republic to this person by means of the special software in the automated mode.
3. Personal identification number is issued immediately in case of primary receipt of information on person in the State register and supplemented in the special spreadsheet, provides unambiguous distinction of information on the same person and coordinating of the parts placed in its separate databases.
4. Personal identification number of each person about which information arrives is constantly stored in the special spreadsheet of the State register created for this purpose.
5. For ensuring interaction between the State register and various information resources having information on person in these information systems the coordinating spreadsheet is created, personal identification number and internal number in this system of the same person are stored in the corresponding columns of line of this table touching this face.
6. Receipt of the personal identification number assigned to persons in other information systems having information on this person is provided with carriers of the State register and these information systems.
7. Personal identification number of this person is immediately reported in the information systems sending information on person to the State register as soon as exchange of the current information begins relevance of information in the coordinating spreadsheet on identification numbers is provided, synchronization is constantly performed.
8. In case of the death of the citizen of the Azerbaijan Republic and also who is constantly living or received the status of the refugee in the Azerbaijan Republic of the foreigner and the stateless person, the announcement judicially the dead or removals, or losses or deprivations of the status of the refugee by foreigners and stateless persons which received the status of the refugee in the Azerbaijan Republic (except acceptance case in the citizenship of the Azerbaijan Republic) issued to them from registration in the place of residence with the choice of the place of residence of the foreigner who is constantly living in the Azerbaijan Republic and stateless persons personal identification number is archived and repeatedly in use is not appropriated.
9. In case of the termination of nationality of the citizen of the Azerbaijan Republic its personal identification number is archived and repeatedly in use is not appropriated. In case of recovery of citizenship of the Azerbaijan Republic of this person its former personal identification number is recovered.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.