of November 7, 2001 No. 176
About approval of Conditions of occupation private medical practice by foreigners and the persons without citizenship who are constantly living in the Azerbaijan Republic
(In edition of the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Azerbaijan of September 1, 2004 No. 119)
For the purpose of ensuring execution of the sixth paragraph of Item 1 of the Presidential decree of the Azerbaijan Republic "About application of the Law of the Azerbaijan Republic "About private medical activities" of March 6, 2000 the No. 296 Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic decides:
1. Approve "Occupation conditions by private medical practice by foreigners and the persons without citizenship who are constantly living in the Azerbaijan Republic" (are applied).
2. This resolution becomes effective from the date of its signing.
Azerbaijan Republic A. RASI-ZADE
Approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic of November 7, 2001 No. 176
Occupation conditions private medical practice by foreigners and the persons without citizenship who are constantly living in the Azerbaijan Republic the following:
- registration availability at the place of residence and in the location;
- the medical education got in the Azerbaijan Republic (within the conditions extended to citizens of the Azerbaijan Republic) or compliance of the medical education got in foreign countries, "To procedure for the admission of the health and pharmaceutical workers who had training in foreign countries to occupation medical and pharmaceutical activities in the Azerbaijan Republic", to No. 5 approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic of January 12, 1999;
- availability got in established special permission to certain type of medical activities and passing of the corresponding preparation in the specialty in the cases established, the law, and also availability necessary for occupation by private medical practice of length of service in the field of medicine.
In the presence of other conditions in international treaties with participation of the Azerbaijan Republic these agreements undertake fundamental.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 36000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.