of December 10, 2021 No. 295
About issue to the population on a grant basis certificates of the keys of verification of the digital signature created by means of "cloudy" technologies
For the purpose of large-scale application in the Kyrgyz Republic of the digital signature by physical persons and legal entities, according to articles 13, of the 17th constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Cabinet of Ministers of the Kyrgyz Republic" the Cabinet of Ministers of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. To the state company "Infokom" under the Ministry of digital development of the Kyrgyz Republic:
- make issue to physical persons and legal entities on a grant basis of certificates of the keys of verification of the digital signature created by means of "cloudy" technologies;
- carry out information and explanatory work with physical persons and legal entities concerning application of the keys of verification of the digital signature created by means of "cloudy" technologies.
2. Declare invalid the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of August 20, 2020 No. 286-r.
3. To impose control of execution of this resolution on management of control of execution of decisions of the President and the Presidential Administration Cabinet of Ministers of the Kyrgyz Republic.
4. This resolution becomes effective after seven days from the date of official publication.
Chairman of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Kyrgyz Republic
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.