of December 18, 2021
About hunting and protection of hunting riches
This Law determines legal, economic and organizational bases of activities in the field of hunting and protection, recovery, cultivation and steady use of hunting riches and governs the arising relations, related.
1. The basic concepts applied in this Law:
1) hunting - the type of use of fauna objects by shooting or catching including implementation of actions for their search, tracing and primanivaniye for the purpose of production of subjects to hunting;
2) hunting riches - the fauna objects living in condition of natural freedom or semi-free condition in the territory of Turkmenistan which according to this Law and other regulatory legal acts are used for implementation of activities in the field of hunting and protection of hunting riches and maintaining hunting economy;
3) fauna objects - organisms of animal origin (the wild animals, birds, vertebrate animals living in water);
4) the state hunting fund - the types of objects of fauna carried to subjects to hunting according to the procedure, established by the legislation of Turkmenistan;
5) subjects to hunting - the wild animals living in condition of natural freedom or semi-free condition, referred to hunting riches;
6) hunting tools - fire, pneumatic, cold weapon and ammunition, and also other means of hunting (hunting dogs, hunting birds and others) carried according to the legislation of Turkmenistan to hunting weapon and other tools used for primanivaniye, search, tracing and production of subjects to hunting, permitted by this Law and other regulatory legal acts;
7) hunting birds are the birds of falcon type used in the course of hunting (golden eagle, falcon, балобан and others);
8) hunting products - the subjects to hunting or hunting riches got in the course of hunting, and also meat received from them, skins, horns, hoofs, giblets and other parts of body and other hunting trophies;
9) hunting trophies - hulks, effigies, skins, horns, hoofs, skulls, teeth and other parts of body of the got wild animals;
10) hunting grounds - lands or land water objects, including the territory of the water area of the Turkmen part of the Caspian Sea which are the habitat of subjects to hunting, used for hunting and maintaining hunting economy;
11) hunting economy - the legal entity performing the activities directed to protection, recovery, cultivation and steady use of subjects to hunting and their habitat, implementation of services in this direction and also acquisition, production and sales of products of hunting;
12) the hunter - physical person (the citizen of Turkmenistan, the citizen of foreign state or the person without citizenship living in Turkmenistan) which is granted the right to hunting according to this Law and other regulatory legal acts;
13) users of hunting grounds - the legal entities who acquired right to use hunting riches in the fixed hunting grounds or hunting farms and also the physical persons having right to use hunting riches in hunting grounds public;
14) conducting hunting economy - the legal entity of Turkmenistan having the right of maintaining hunting economy;
15) society of hunters - the self-governed, non-profit, voluntary organization created by physical persons (hunters) for implementation of the right to hunting on the basis of community of interests;
16) hunting season - time determined by hunting terms;
17) rules of hunting - the regulatory legal acts in the field of conducting hunting and protection of hunting riches accepted by the Ministry of Agriculture and Environment of Turkmenistan (further - authorized body) and other state bodies, the determining terms, tools, methods, procedure and other conditions of implementation of hunting;
18) production regulation - amount, maximum permissible for the certain term of production of types of subjects to hunting for one hunter established on scientific basis;
19) production limit - amount maximum permissible for production of types of subjects to hunting from the environment, irrespective of its purpose, considering capability of prevalence, steady dwelling of types of subjects to hunting in determined or in all places of the fixed hunting grounds or hunting grounds public;
20) monitoring of hunting riches - system of regular monitoring and control of prevalence, number, physical condition, sexual and age features of hunting riches and hunting objects, and also conditions of reproduction, the territory and quality of the habitat of these or other animal species;
21) protection of hunting riches - activities for maintenance of hunting riches in the condition allowing to provide specific variety and to keep their number in the territories, necessary for their expanded reproduction;
22) special types of subjects to hunting - types of subjects to hunting which production is possible by means of the one-time paid permission issued to the hunter;
23) the one-time paid permission issued to the hunter - the document issued by authorized body in certain procedure with indication of the term of hunting and animal type for its single production in hunting grounds;
24) the seasonal hunting permit - the document granting to the hunter the right to hunting in the fixed hunting grounds or hunting farms for the hunting season issued by users of hunting grounds, in hunting grounds public - issued by Society of hunters and fishers of Turkmenistan (further - Society of hunters);
25) illegal hunting (poaching) - production of animals, hunting for whom is permitted or prohibited, with violation of requirements of the legislation of Turkmenistan;
26) the Red List of Turkmenistan - the code of information which is registered for the purpose of holding actions for protection, recovery and steady use of the plants and animals which are seldom found and being under the threat of disappearance, approved according to the legislation of Turkmenistan;
27) biotechnical actions - the actions directly influencing subjects to hunting and the circle of their dwelling, held for the purpose of increase in number of hunting riches and specific structure, performance improvement of hunting grounds in nature.
2. Other concepts are determined in individual clauses of this Law.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.