of December 30, 2021 No. 97-VII ZRK
About the responsible treatment of animals
This Law governs the public relations in the field of the responsible treatment of animals for the purpose of their protection, safety, strengthening of morality and respect for the principles of humanity of society in case of the treatment of animals, and also protection of the rights and legitimate interests of physical persons and legal entities in case of the treatment of animals.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) service of catching - the state veterinary organization created by local executive bodies of areas, cities of republican value, the capital and also the individual entrepreneurs and non-state legal entities who are engaged in catching, temporary content and killing of animals;
2) wild animals are animals whose native habitat is the wild nature, including containing in bondage and (or) semi-free conditions;
Of 3) animal abuse - intentional act which brought or can lead to death, mutilation or other harm for health of animal;
4) euthanasia of animal (further - euthanasia) - the medicamentous killing of animal excluding causing to animal of pain and physical sufferings;
5) the animal owner - physical person or legal entity to which the animal belongs on the property right or other corporeal right;
6) animals are vertebrate animals;
7) the rehabilitation center for animals - the property complex intended and equipped for the limited acceptance, treatment, temporary content, rehabilitation and adaptation of the animals who are subject or not subject to return to the owner of animal and (or) the responsible person or to the native habitat, which fell into the state threatening their life and health incapable to exist under natural conditions, and also the pets (animals partners) withdrawn or confiscated from physical persons or legal entities;
8) animals shelter - the property complex intended and equipped for content of the animals who fell into the state threatening their life and health, the neglected and vagrant animals and also withdrawn or confiscated from physical persons or legal entities of pets (animals partners);
9) the public inspector in the field of the responsible treatment of animals (further - the public inspector) - the physical person exercising public control in the field of the responsible treatment of animals according to rules of carrying out public control of the responsible treatment of animals;
10) authorized body in the field of the responsible treatment of animals - the central executive body performing management and cross-industry coordination in the field of the responsible treatment of animals;
11) Item of temporary content of animals - the property complex which is specially intended and equipped for temporary content of the found, caught neglected and vagrant animals and also withdrawn or confiscated from physical persons or legal entities of pets (animals partners);
12) fight of animals - the fight of two and more animals which resulted from their incitement at each other or owing to their pedigree characteristics in case of intended rejection by the owner of animal and (or) the responsible person of measures for its prevention or the termination;
13) the responsible person - person who performs the rights and the owner's duties of animal established by this Law according to the written order of the owner of animal;
14) portable menagerie - specially equipped portable designs, including cages used for public demonstration of animals in the circus, variety, entertaining activities which do not have scientific value by content and transportation of animals;
15) zoological hotel - the property complex created by the individual entrepreneur or the non-state legal entity, intended and equipped for temporary content or overexposure of pets (animals partners) in coordination with owners of animals;
16) zoological nursery - the property complex created by the individual entrepreneur, the state or non-state legal entity, specially equipped and intended for content and animal husbandry with the breeding value or special purpose;
17) contact zoo - specially equipped constructions, rooms, transport, cages, barriers and other designs used for content of animals for the purpose of their public demonstration and provision of physical contact with visitors;
18) vagrant animals - dogs and cats who have no owner;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.