of December 2, 2021 unitary enterprise No. 541
About measures for expense optimization of the republican budget, increase in efficiency of use of budgetary funds by state bodies and local government bodies
And local self-government is not paid by public authorities close attention to research of internal reserves of economy of budgetary funds. Low performance of mechanisms of control of use of means from the republican budget lead to inappropriate use of budgetary funds, shortages and plunders, failure to carry out of the established standard rates on expenditure of fuels and lubricants, on consumption electro-and heat power, communication services, to unreasonable write-off of material values and money, other violations of financial discipline.
The inflated office of state bodies, organizations and organizations, lack of the reliable mechanism of control of use of means from the republican budget, irrational and passive operation of objects of state-owned property lead to inefficient expenditure of budgetary funds and assets.
Some adopted legal acts and other regulatory legal acts are not supported with the economic and financial resources which are available for the state that leads to non-execution of obligations of the state to citizens.
Financial abuses and violations are consequence of lack of due control, irresponsible and negligent attitude of heads of state bodies and local government bodies to execution of the obligations, impunity of guilty persons and officials.
For the purpose of streamlining of expenses from the republican budget and creation of conditions for its real execution, being guided by article 71 of the Constitution of the Kyrgyz Republic, I decide:
1. To the Cabinet of Ministers of the Kyrgyz Republic:
1) till March 1, 2022 to develop and approve the program of urgent measures for expense optimization of the republican budget, increase in efficiency of use of budgetary funds by state bodies and local government bodies for 2022-2023, having provided among others died realization of the following obligatory events:
- carrying out inventory count and optimization of number of organizations, organizations and companies - receivers of means of the republican budget on the basis of their transfer to self-sufficiency and self-financing, reorganization, abolition of duplicative functions and reducing number of leading employees;
- streamlining of payment terms of work and social security of employees of organizations, organizations and companies which content is financed by means of the republican budget;
- ensuring efficient control of observance by state bodies, local government bodies and other receivers of funds of the republican budget of the set limits for consumption electro-and heat power, communication services, acquisition of furniture, repair, etc.;
- inventory count of auto fleet of the ministries, administrative departments, local public administrations, other executive bodies, local government bodies and expense optimization on their content by reducing number of office cars, the serving heads and expenses on their servicing to necessary minimum;
- introduction since March 1, 2022 of prohibition on acquisition by the ministries, administrative departments, local public administrations, other executive bodies and local government bodies of office motor transport, capital repairs of office buildings, service premises at the expense of budgetary funds;
- prohibition of overseas business trips of officials of executive bodies and local government bodies at the expense of budgetary funds, except for the business trips determined by the decision of the President of the Kyrgyz Republic and the Cabinet of Ministers of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- the personal responsibility of heads of executive bodies and local government bodies for respect for financial discipline in the subordinated organizations, organizations and the companies, ensuring compulsory target use of budgetary funds, non-admission of financing of unplanned expenses;
2) till March 1, 2022 to consider at cabinet meeting of the Kyrgyz Republic questions of condition of financial discipline, target use of budgetary funds in executive bodies and local self-government following the results of 2021, compensation of damage caused by wastes and plunders and also about office compliance of the officials who allowed the specified violations up to release from post and transfer of materials to law enforcement agencies;
3) till March 1, 2022 to reduce established posts of deputy ministers (except the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic, the State committee of homeland security of the Kyrgyz Republic), deputy managers of administrative departments, deputy heads of local public administrations and heads of local government bodies to necessary minimum.
2. To Audit Chamber of the Kyrgyz Republic to take necessary measures:
- on increase in efficiency of the state audit of management of financial, material and other state resources by public authorities, local government bodies, state, municipal and private organizations, organizations and companies;
- on improvement of the organization and improvement of quality of the booked audits not to disregard any case of violations of financial discipline;
- on timely taking measures to compensation of the caused damage, attraction of financial abuses, guilty of making, to responsibility;
- to quarterly provide in the Cabinet of Ministers of the Kyrgyz Republic information on the financial abuses and violations revealed as a result of the state audit for acceptance of adequate measures on their elimination;
- about the taken measures for enhancement of the state audit to provide information by March 1, 2022.
3. Recommend to Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - Jogorku Kenesh) till February 1, 2022:
- take necessary measures for expense reduction on content of the deputies of Jogorku Kenesh connected with parliamentary activities, paid at the expense of the government budget: providing with clerical and technical means; payment of monthly compensation for lease of housing in the sizes and procedure provided by the regulatory legal acts approved by Jogorku Kenesh; the right to free use of all types of the state passenger transport in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic; expenses on use of means of communication;
- take measures for optimization of structure of the Office of Jogorku Kenesh, reducing the number of staff of employees of the Office of Jogorku Kenesh for 30 percent according to the Presidential decree of the Kyrgyz Republic "About reducing number of the state apparatus" of June 26, 2021 No. 278, and also other measures for expense reduction on content of the Office of Jogorku Kenesh.
4. Recommend to Jogorku Kenesh:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.