of December 2, 2021 unitary enterprise No. 542
About support of small business entities, creation of favorable tax and customs climate
For the purpose of support of subjects of entrepreneurship, increase in efficiency of the made decisions regarding tax and customs legal relationship, creation of favorable tax and customs climate for fair taxpayers and business environment, being guided by article 71 of the Constitution of the Kyrgyz Republic, I decide:
1. Recommend to the Cabinet of Ministers of the Kyrgyz Republic:
1) to submit for consideration of Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic the drafts of the laws of the Kyrgyz Republic providing release of the subjects performing delivery of goods, works and services to the population with annual turnover to 8, of 0 million som from payment of all taxes, except for the income tax and insurance premiums (with preserving effective rates of rates), by optimization of patent system of the taxation on condition of obligatory application of cash registers with data transmission function in real time and information system of electronic invoices;
2) to create the Single card of the taxpayer and the analytical control system behind the tax discharge on value added and the excise tax, to provide start of service model of servicing of taxpayers, to simplify procedures of tax administration by digitalization of the main business processes and to minimize contacts of staff of tax authorities with taxpayers;
3) to enter the mechanism of traceability of the marked alcoholic and tobacco products;
4) to add the inventory, the subject markings and traceability, including medicines;
5) to develop and approve until the end of 2021 the Concept of development of Customs Service according to the National development program of the Kyrgyz Republic till 2026;
6) to apply the principle of "one window" when carrying out the state types of control at check points through Frontier of the Kyrgyz Republic;
7) to determine authorized state body in the sphere of customs affairs the state body performing powers of single state body by the principle of "one window" when conducting checks of goods and vehicles at automobile check points on the Kyrgyz site of customs border of the Eurasian Economic Union;
8) to optimize business processes of the state monitoring bodies at automobile check points on the Kyrgyz site of customs border of the Eurasian Economic Union and near check points on the Kyrgyz-Kazakhstan site of Frontier of the Kyrgyz Republic by ensuring information exchange;
To delegate 9) to the State Tax Administration under the Ministry of Finance of the Kyrgyz Republic of power:
a) according to report forms, calculations, declarations, documents, notifications, information, information calculations, patents, contracts, statements, decisions, the conclusions, acts, procedure for their filling, forming and/or provision in document type on paper or the electronic document according to the tax legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic and the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic on the national social insurance;
b) on state registration of legal entities;
To determine 10) the coordinating body for carrying out the state control (sanitary and epidemiologic, veterinary, phytosanitary, transport):
a) The State Tax Service under the Ministry of Finance of the Kyrgyz Republic - in Items of accounting of the goods located near check points on the Kyrgyz-Kazakhstan site of Frontier of the Kyrgyz Republic;
b) The State Customs Service under the Ministry of Finance of the Kyrgyz Republic - at the automobile check points located on the Kyrgyz site of customs border of the Eurasian Economic Union;
11) to carry out complex integration of systems of Customs Service and state bodies on registration of legal entities and citizens, including foreign citizens, personal and real estate, entrepreneurship objects with system of Tax Service with transfer of databases to the State Tax Administration under the Ministry of Finance of the Kyrgyz Republic;
12) to optimize personnel potential and to strengthen hardware of the State Tax Administration under the Ministry of Finance of the Kyrgyz Republic and State Customs Service under the Ministry of Finance of the Kyrgyz Republic;
13) together with National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic to accept efficient mechanisms of increase in share of cashless payments taking into account the international best practices in the sphere of digital payment technologies, transition of commercial banks of the Kyrgyz Republic to obligatory use of POS terminals with function of the cash registers providing data transmission in real time in the State Tax Administration under the Ministry of Finance of the Kyrgyz Republic;
14) to take the necessary measures following from this Decree.
President of the Kyrgyz Republic
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.