of November 24, 1998
About simplification of the procedure of mailings and providing free subscription and delivery of periodicals between the State Parties of the Agreement on deepening of integration in economic and humanitarian areas of March 29, 1996
The governments of the Republic of Belarus, the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Kyrgyz Republic, the Russian Federation and the Republic of Tajikistan which are hereinafter referred to as with the Parties
realizing provisions of the Statement of heads of states - agreement parties of March 29, 1996 "About ten simple steps towards to simple people" of April 28, 1998,
aiming to facilitate the procedure of mailings, and also to provide free subscription and delivery of newspapers, magazines and other periodicals of each State Party of the Agreement of March 29, 1996 in the territory of other State Parties of this Agreement,
agreed as follows:
1. The parties provide free acceptance, processing, transportation and delivery to addressees of all sent mailings of the Parties in the territories, and also provide mutual services in distribution of periodicals.
2. The parties will consider question of simplification or cancellation of customs examination of mailings.
3. The parties mutually provide acceptance, processing and transfer of all types of the entering, outgoing and transit exchange on networks of telecommunication, and also guarantee freedom of transit through the territories of all types of mailings and special communication.
4. The parties consider to handle expedient issue of possibility of exchange of mailings with cash on delivery and to determine procedure for settlement for these departures.
5. Recognize reasonable to coordinate general policy of the Parties in the field of mail service within Universal Postal Union.
6. To perform exchange of the periodicals sent with use of network of the state mail service on the basis of bilateral agreements (agreements).
7. Collection of payment from consumers for provision of services of communication is made in monetary unit of that Party where the order of these services is performed.
8. The parties use Russian as the worker for exchange of data between operators, telegraph operators, technicians, post workers, and also for exchange of documents.
Mailings and addresses of the telegrams sent between the Parties are drawn up in Russian. Texts of telegrams can be written by letters as Russian alphabet, and Latin transliteration.
9. The parties in engineering procedures of transfer of interstate messages and information apply single accounting and reporting time on telecommunications agencies.
10. The parties bear responsibility to consumers for high-quality provision of services of communication according to Acts of Universal Postal Union and International union of telecommunication.
11. The parties will charge to Integration Committee to perform functions of the coordinator of the actions mentioned in the this Protocol. For this purpose the Integration committee will take measures for the organization of meetings of Interstate expert group.
It is made in Moscow on November 24, 1998 in one authentic copy in Russian. The authentic copy is stored in Integration Committee which is recognized depositary and will send to each state which signed the this Protocol, its verified copy.
For the Government of the Republic of Belarus
For the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan
For the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic
For the Government of the Russian Federation
For the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.