of December 15, 2021 No. 387
About approval of Rules of subsidizing of costs of tour operators in the field of entrance tourism for each foreign tourist
According to subitem 20-14) of article 11 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About tourist activities in the Republic of Kazakhstan" I ORDER:
2. To provide to committee of the industry of tourism of the Ministry of Culture and sport of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within three working days after enforcement of this order placement it on Internet resource of the Ministry of Culture and sport of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) within three working days after execution of the actions provided by this Item, submission to Department of legal service of the Ministry of Culture and sport of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of actions.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-Minister for Culture and Sports of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Minister for Culture and Sports of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Minister for Culture and Sports of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 15, 2021 No. 387
1. These rules of subsidizing of costs of tour operators in the field of entrance tourism for each foreign tourist (further - Rules) are developed according to subitem 20-14) of article 11 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About tourist activities in the Republic of Kazakhstan" and determine procedure for subsidizing of costs of tour operators in the field of entrance tourism for each foreign tourist.
2. In these rules the following basic concepts are used:
1) the passenger coupon - the part of the ticket presented in the form of electronic and digital record or on paper (the form of the strict reporting), certifying the conclusion of the agreement of airborne transportation of the passenger and his baggage;
2) locations of tourists - the hotels, motels, campings, tourist centers, guest houses, rest houses, boarding houses and other buildings and constructions used for accommodation of tourists and their servicing;
3) the tourist operator (further - tour operator) - the physical person or legal entity performing tourist operator activities, tourist operator activities in the field of internal, entrance or outbound tourism;
4) tourist operator activities (further - tour operator activities) - business activity of the physical persons or legal entities having the license for this type of activity on forming, promotion and realization of tourist product in the field of outbound tourism through travel agents and tourist product in the field of entrance and internal tourism to tourists, including through travel agents;
5) tourist product - complex of all necessary tourist services sufficient for requirements satisfaction of the tourist during the travel;
6) tourist resources - the climatic, historical, welfare, improving objects including subjects to tourist display, and also other objects capable to satisfy spiritual needs of tourists, to promote recovery and development of their physical forces;
7) authorized body - the central executive body performing functions of public administration in the field of tourist activities.
3. For receipt of subsidy the tour operator in the field of entrance tourism within the current year sends to authorized body the request for subsidizing of costs of tour operators in the field of entrance tourism for each foreign tourist (further - the request) in paper or electronic form by means of mail or purposely from first working day to December 1 of the corresponding calendar year in form according to appendix to these rules for the rendered services of the realized tourist product in the current financial year until application.
The following documents are attached to the request:
1) in case of application by the legal entity - copies of constituent documents of the legal entity, in case of filing of application by physical person - the copy of the identity document, the copy of the document confirming the beginning of activities as the individual entrepreneur, and in case of application by the representative of tour operator in addition is submitted notarially attested power of attorney on representation of interests of the subject of entrepreneurship;
2) data on lack (availability) of debts according to which account is kept in bodies of state revenues, received on the first, preceding month in which application is planned;
3) the copy of the contract for tourist servicing signed between tour operator and the foreign tourist constituted according to the order of the Minister of investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 30, 2015 No. 81 "About approval of the standard agreement on tourist servicing" (it is registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts at No. 10604) or the partner contract for tourist servicing with tour operator by the nonresident (further - the Agreement);
4) the copy of the identity document of the foreign tourist, and also the sheets to them confirming the fact of crossing of frontier of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
5) the copy of the passenger coupon on the foreign tourist;
6) the copy of the license for implementation of tour operator activities in the field of entrance and internal tourism;
7) the document confirming payment of tourist product under the Agreement.
4. For consideration of the arrived requests from tour operator by the authorized body creates the permanent commission on consideration of requests for subsidizing of costs of tour operators for each foreign tourist (further - the commission).
The commission consists of the odd number of members from among whom at least 7 (seven) people are appointed the chairman and the vice-chairman.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.