The protocol on cooperation in the field of training between Tax Services of the State Parties of the Agreement of March 29, 1996
of June 16, 1998
Tax Services of the State Parties of the Agreement of March 29, 1996:
State Tax Committee of the Republic of Belarus;
Tax Committee of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
The state tax authorities under the Ministry of Finance of the Kyrgyz Republic;
State Tax Service of the Russian Federation;
hereinafter referred to as by the Parties, proceeding from importance of cooperation in the field of training, for the purpose of maintenance of enhancement and adaptation professional and social competences of the serving tax authorities, agreed as follows:
1. The parties perform cooperation from area of training, retraining and advanced training of the serving tax authorities.
2. Forms of participation of the Parties in cooperation are:
- preparation of joint projects in the field of the organization of management and development;
- retraining of employees;
- advanced training of specialists;
- creation of educational modules on personnel management;
- studying and generalization of the international experiment on personnel problems;
- introduction of innovative methods in personnel development process;
- training and exchange of employees and teachers;
- organization of seminars and meetings, lectures and conferences;
- exchange of literature, tests, guidelines manuals and curricula;
- joint development of recommendations, information, instructive and methodical materials;
- exchange of information on staff evaluation and uses in personnel work of psychological and sociological services.
3. The sending party assumes the following obligations:
determine the prerogative directions and the needs for training of specialists;
represent to the host party lists and personal questionnaires on students, legislative and instructive-methodological materials and training programs;
control application and implementation of knowledge, skills received as a result of training.
4. The host party undertakes the following obligations:
provide information to the sending party about terms and subjects of training;
control quality and the organization of educational processes.
5. The parties enable the realization of the Protocol by mutual approvals and the relevant contracts.
6. Modification and amendments in the this Protocol is performed by mutual consent of the Parties.
7. The this Protocol becomes effective from the moment of signing.
It is made in Astana on June 16, 1998 in one copy in Russian.
For the State Tax Administration
For the State Tax Committee
Republic of Belarus
For the State tax authorities under the Ministry of Finance
For the Tax Committee of the Ministry of Finance
Republic of Kazakhstan
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.