of November 24, 2021 No. 277
About establishment of the indicator of term of release of goods in case of customs declaring
For the purpose of use of risk management system by customs authorities for acceleration and simplification of movement through customs border of the Eurasian Economic Union of goods on which need of the differentiated application of measures for risk minimization is not revealed according to article 103 of the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About customs regulation", articles 13 and 17 of the constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Cabinet of Ministers of the Kyrgyz Republic" the Cabinet of Ministers of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Determine the following types of corridors when moving goods through customs border and measures for risk minimization corresponding to them applied by results of categorization:
1) "green channel" - measures for risk minimization are not applied;
2) "yellow corridor" - measures for risk minimization, connected with documentary check are applied;
3) "red channel" - all measures for risk minimization, with obligatory application of forms of customs control "verification of customs and other papers and (or) data" and "customs examination" can be applied.
2. Establish concerning the goods moved to the address of the participant of foreign economic activity with low risk level along "green channel" and placed under customs procedure of release for internal consumption, the indicator of term of release of goods - no more than 30 minutes from the moment of registration of the customs declaration, without application of measures for risk minimization, except for transfer case from "green channel" in other corridor, according to the procedure, determined by authorized state body in the field of customs affairs.
3. Determine the indicator of term of release of goods, except as specified, the stipulated in Item 2 presents of the resolution, in case of customs declaring in places of customs clearance from the moment of registration of the customs declaration or from the moment of approach of one of the circumstances specified in Item 2 of Article 119 of the Customs code of the Eurasian Economic Union - no more than three hours when placing goods under customs procedures, and in cases if the customs declaration is registered less than in three hours prior to the termination of working hours of customs authority, or from the moment of approach of one of the circumstances specified in Item 2 of Article 119 of the Customs code of the Eurasian Economic Union - within 3 hours from the moment of the beginning of working hours of this customs authority, except as specified, of stipulated in Article 119 Customs codes of the Eurasian Economic Union.
4. Determine that the procedure and criteria of reference of persons to categories of low, average or high risk level are determined by authorized state body in the field of customs affairs.
5. To the State Customs Service under the Ministry of Finance of the Kyrgyz Republic:
1) to perform categorization of persons making customs transactions by their reference to categories of low, average or high risk level, on quarterly basis, in the automatic mode with use of the software of Customs Service, on the basis of the criteria characterizing the participant of foreign trade activities;
2) to apply "green channel" to the goods moved to the address of persons with low risk level where measures for risk minimization are not applied, except as specified, stipulated by the legislation the Kyrgyz Republic in the field of customs affairs and the customs legislation of the Eurasian Economic Union and determined by authorized state body in the field of customs affairs.
6. To impose control of execution of this resolution on management of control of execution of decisions of the President and the Presidential Administration Cabinet of Ministers of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Chairman of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Kyrgyz Republic
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.