of December 10, 2021 No. 709
About introduction of temporary ban on export of flour from wheat soft and spelled
According to articles 29 and 47 of the Agreement on the Eurasian Economic Union of May 29, 2014, subitem 1.5 of Item 1 of the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of April 5, 2016 "About state regulation of foreign trade activity" the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES: No. 124
out of limits of the Republic of Belarus in state members of the Eurasian Economic Union (further - EEU) wheat flour soft and spelled *, the single Commodity nomenclature of foreign economic activity of the Eurasian Economic Union classified by codes 1101 00 150 0 - till December 31, 2021 inclusive, and since January 1, 2022 - 1101 00 150 1, 1101 00 150 9, regardless of country of source (further - goods);
out of limits of customs area of EEU in the Republic of Belarus to the states which are not state members of EEU, the goods placed under customs procedures of export, temporary export, outward processing and re-export (further - customs procedures).
* The goods are determined only by code of the single Commodity nomenclature of foreign economic activity of EEU, the short name is provided only for convenience of use.
2. The measures of non-tariff regulation specified in Item 1 of this resolution extend also to goods which are placed under customs procedures in the Republic of Belarus before entry into force of this resolution and whose actual evacuation out of limits of the Republic of Belarus according to customs procedures is performed after entry into force of this resolution.
3. Action of Item 1 of this resolution does not extend to goods:
the EEU which is taken out out of limits of the Republic of Belarus to state members, and also to the states which are not state members of EEU for rendering the international humanitarian assistance to foreign states based on decisions of the Government of the Republic of Belarus, and also as supplies;
moved within the international transit carriages which are beginning and coming to an end outside customs area of EEU;
the EEU other than the Republic of Belarus placed under customs procedures in state member moved with transit through the territory of the Republic of Belarus;
moved within the international transit carriages which are beginning outside customs area of EEU and coming to an end in state member of EEU.
4. To the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in accordance with the established procedure to notify the Eurasian economic commission on introduction of the measures of non-tariff regulation specified in Item 1 of this resolution.
5. This resolution becomes effective after its official publication and is effective within three months, except for Item 4, of this resolution which is becoming effective from the date of acceptance.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Belarus
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.