of January 11, 2021 No. KR DSM-5
About approval of Sanitary regulations "Sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to vehicles for public conveyance and loads"
According to subitem 132-1) of Item 16 of the Regulations on the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan approved by the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 17, 2017 No. 71 of PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve Sanitary regulations "Sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to vehicles for public conveyance and loads" according to appendix 1 to this order.
2. Declare invalid some orders of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan according to the list according to appendix 2 to this order.
3. To provide to committee of sanitary and epidemiologic control of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan after its official publication;
3) within ten working days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan submission to Legal department of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 1) and 2) of this Item.
4. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan
It is approved
Ministry of the industry and infrastructure development of the Republic of Kazakhstan
It is approved
Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
No. KR DSM-5 are approved by the Order of the Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 11, 2021
1. These Sanitary regulations "Sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to vehicles for public conveyance and loads" (further - Sanitary regulations) determine sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to designing, operation and content of vehicles (railway, air, automobile, internal water) (further - vehicles) applied to public conveyance (the special contingent), foodstuff, food staples, water, radioactive, dangerous chemical and toxic substances, loads and to condition of carriages of passengers and loads.
2. In these Sanitary regulations the following concepts are used:
1) air-chemical works (further - AHR) - the works performed by civil aviation using pesticides and agrochemicals in agricultural industry on sites of agricultural, forest and other holdings;
2) emergency situation (emergency situation) - the conditions other than conditions of normal carriage of goods connected with fire, leakage, prosypaniye of dangerous substance, damage of container or railway vehicles with dangerous goods which can bring or led to explosion, the fire, poisoning, radiation, diseases, burns, frostbites, death of people or animals, dangerous effects for the environment, and also cases when in accident zone on the railroad there were cars, containers or cargo pieces with dangerous goods;
3) the emergency card (further - the emergency card) - the approved document regulating primary prompt actions of involved workers of rail transport and special forming on mitigation of consequences of emergency situations with dangerous goods in case of their transportation by the main railway transport;
4) special railway vehicles (further - Union of Right Forces) - the self-propelled and non-self-propelled rail vehicles intended for work on content, servicing, recovery and repair of the high-level railway net and sidings;
5) the special contingent - the convicts and persons who are held in custody;
6) the special car - the car intended for transportation of the special contingent;
7) hydrophore - the tank for water storage which is under pressure;
8) the passenger train - the train intended for public conveyance in all types of railway services;
9) passenger rail cars - the cars intended for public conveyance and (or) baggage, mailings such, as post, luggage, dining cars, office and technical, office, clubs, sanitary, test and measuring laboratories, special cars of passenger type;
10) Item of equipment of passenger rail cars (further - equipment Item) - the specialized site of railway tracks where preparation and equipping of cars in run is performed;
11) maintenance of passenger rail cars (further - TO) - survey, the running bezottsepochny repair and equipment of the car in maintenance Items, on passenger technical stations in Items of forming and turnover, stations on train travel line, in case of maintenance of passenger rail cars in sediment;
12) upgrade - entering into the accepted standard pattern of railway vehicles of the essential changes requiring conducting type or acceptance tests;
13) quarantine diseases - group of diseases (plague, cholera, yellow fever) which are characterized by the increased contageousness and lethality, one of effective preventive actions against which, holding quarantine actions is;
14) packaging - product which is used for placement, protection, transportation, loading and unloading, delivery and storage of raw materials and finished goods;
15) guard duty - the division of the militarized railway protection performing protection of railway objects, loads at stations and along the line trains;
16) dangerous goods - loads which owing to properties inherent in them can serve as cause of death, injuring or disease of people, animals, explosion, the fire, damage or destruction of property, and also to do harm to the environment;
17) oily waters - the waters accumulating under flooring of machine and boiler rooms and other waters containing oil products;
18) the office and household car - the car intended for rest and respect for life conditions of personnel;
19) engine rooms - rooms in which the propelling and auxiliary machines, boilers, pumps, generators, the equipment for ventilation and air conditioning, Items for fueling, workshops and other utility rooms, and also mines of these rooms are located;
20) driver's cab - the part of body separated by partitions in which workplaces of engine crew, devices and devices for control of the locomotive, motor car railway vehicles, special railway rolling stock are located;
21) the specialized clearing freighter - the self or dumb boat intended for acceptance of all or part of drain waters and subsequent their processing;
22) motor car railway vehicles (further - MVPS) - motor and trailer cars of which the motor car trains (electric trains, diesel train, rail buses) intended for public conveyance are created;
23) the dining car, the car bar, buffet car (compartment buffet) - Item of public catering of the passenger train where storage, preparation and realization of food products and dishes along the line is carried out;
24) pesticides (agricultural chemicals) - the chemical, biological and other substances used against harmful and especially dangerous harmful organisms and also for preharvesting drying, removal of leaves and regulation of growth of plants;
25) the operator - the physical person or legal entity performing operation of the air vehicle based on the property right, the lease agreement or other documents of title;
26) radioactive load - the radioactive material accepted for shipment in load (special) carrying transport;
27) salon (cabin) - the internal room of the vehicle for passengers and the driver;
28) court Aquariuses - court for water transportation;
29) railway station - the Item which is dividing the main ways into sites, having traveling development, providing traffic regulation, handling capacity and allowing to perform operations on acceptance, departure, crossing, overtaking of trains, on servicing of passengers, acceptance, issue of baggage, cargo baggage, mailings and (or) loads and also shunting operation;
30) maintenance-1 (further - TO-1) - survey, the running bezottsepochny repair, preparation of the equipment of passenger rail cars before each departure in run in maintenance Item, and also in trains along the line;
31) maintenance-2 (further - TO-2) - complex preparation of passenger rail cars before summer and winter transportations;
32) perishable food products - food products which expiration dates do not exceed 5 days if other is not established by technical regulations of the Customs union on separate types of food products, requiring specially created temperature conditions of storage and transportation (transportation) for the purpose of preserving safety and prevention of development in it pathogenic microorganisms, microorganisms of spoil and (or) formation of toxins to the levels hazardous to health of the person;
33) organized children's collective - collective at least from ten children, aged from 6 up to 18 years, following in one transport along one route accompanied by adults and the health worker;
34) crude load - the load containing liquid, or load which can emit liquid by the nature or form liquid (liquid in the watertight container, unpacked crude meat, the refrigerated fish, interiors of animals, skins, skin in the watertight container and animals);
35) the vessel of internal water swimming - the mode of transport registered in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan according to the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan and performing navigation and other activities connected with navigation on inland waterways;
36) epidemiological indications - the indications to holding sanitary and anti-epidemic (sanitary and preventive) actions caused by unsuccessful sanitary and epidemiologic situation.
3. Workers of vehicles for public conveyance and loads have obligatory medical examinations according to the order of the acting minister of health care of the Republic of Kazakhstan of October 15, 2020 No. KR DSM-131/2020 "About approval of target groups of persons which are subject to obligatory medical examinations and also rules and frequency of their carrying out, amount of laboratory and functional researches, medical contraindications, the list of harmful and (or) dangerous production factors, professions and works in case of which accomplishment preliminary obligatory medical examinations in case of revenues to work and periodic obligatory medical examinations are performed and rules of rendering the state service "Passing of Preliminary Obligatory Medical Examinations" (it is registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts at No. 21443).
4. Workplaces are provided with medicines and products of medical assignment according to the List of medicines and products of medical purpose of automobile first-aid kits of first aid approved by the order of the Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 2, 2014 No. 368 (it is registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts at No. 9649).
5. For cleaning and disinfection of vehicles also the disinfectants allowed for use in the Republic of Kazakhstan are used washing (further - washing and disinfectants).
6. Operation of vehicles is allowed in the presence of sanitary and epidemiologic the conclusion about compliance of object of the high epidemic importance to regulatory legal acts in the field of sanitary and epidemiologic wellbeing of the population issued according to provisions articles 19 and 20 of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 7, 2020 "About health of the people and health care system" (further - the Code).
7. Again designed passenger rail cars are equipped with the toilets and sanitary rooms equipped with system of removal of sewage of the closed type, providing hermetic intake of sewage in tank collection.
8. From polymeric construction and finishing materials in surrounding air environment release of flying chemicals in the quantities able is not allowed to make direct or indirect adverse effect on human body (taking into account combined action of all emitted substances).
9. Materials resistant to mechanical impacts, influence of light, washing and disinfectants, convenient for cleaning of pollution and allowed for use in the Republic of Kazakhstan are applied to internal finishing of rail vehicles.
10. Admissible levels of release of chemicals from polymeric construction materials in the air environment and substances which are subject to determination in case of sanitary and chemical researches of the main types of the polymeric construction materials specified in appendices 1 and 2 to these Sanitary regulations.
11. From construction and finishing materials migration of hazardous substances of 1 class of danger (extremely dangerous) according to the classification accepted in the states members of the Eurasian Economic Union in air of internal space of the car, is not allowed.
Content of the substances which are emitted from materials does not exceed the maximum-permissible concentration (further - maximum allowable concentration) established in sanitary regulations, hygienic standard rates, approved according to subitem 132-1) of Item 16 of the Regulations on the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan approved by the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 17, 2017 No. 71 (further - documents of regulation).
12. In case of allocation from polymeric materials of several hazardous substances having the additive action, the amount of the attitudes of concentration towards their maximum allowable concentration does not exceed unit.
13. Grids on floor or steps for shoe-polish of passengers, on edge walls - boxes for stock holding of fuel, harvest stock, garbage collectors are provided in structure of the platform.
14. The equipment of transitional platforms of cars, excludes hit of precipitations, moisture, dust and dirt, hand-rail with hygienic, smooth covering are provided.
15. The small platform of not office end of the car is equipped with dustbins of standard type with the inserted plastic bags.
16. Windows of passenger rail cars are glazed, provide visibility, natural illumination, sound and thermal insulation.
17. Windows in corridor of the passenger rail car are protected with hand-rail, equipped with sun-protection curtains with the mechanism of rise and lowering.
On glasses sun-protection blackout is provided.
18. Windows of toilet and shower rooms are glazed by opaque or tinted glass.
19. In car toilets the toilet bowl is made of corrosion-resistant material. The design of fixture of toilet bowl excludes hit of moisture under toilet bowl and floor covering.
20. In car toilets the floor opening for water drain is closed by stopper. Pipelines for drain waters are placed on removal from the subcar equipment with heat insulation, and in again deliverable and projectible cars are equipped with heating devices.
21. The toilet bowl is equipped with plastic sitting with cover, the holder for toilet paper, reservoir with disinfectants and ruff.
22. Surfaces of walls, ceiling and floor in bathrooms become covered with waterproof and resistant materials to impact of disinfectants, without slots and hollows, excluding hit of moisture, dirt under covering.
23. The wash basin in toilet is equipped with the mixer of hot and cold water, the doser with liquid soap, the shelf with side for toilet accessories, mirror. Over water folding cranes marking "Water not drinking" is provided. About wash basin the towel holder with one-time towels or electrotowel, reservoir for the used one-time towels is placed.
24. The sanitary and furnishing equipment, and also harvest stock of the car are supported in good repair.
25. The service spaces are provided:
1) ware, niche (place) for special clothes (further - overalls);
2) sink with eyeliner of hot and cold water;
3) sofa for the conductor, subwindow little table, loudspeaker with volume control, the thermometer for the indication of temperature in the car;
4) the refrigerator, depending on category on the level of comfort of the train;
5) the microwave oven, depending on category on the level of comfort of the train.
26. For rest of conductors the compartment is taken away. The compartment is equipped with the sleeping shelf, folding little table, folding grid (shelf) for small things, clothes or hooks, hangers, niche for baggage, sliding ladder.
27. In sleeper cars the place for separate storage of the net and used bed linen is allocated.
28. The sleeping compartment is equipped with sleeping sofas and regiments, folding little tables, folding grid (shelf) for small things, sliding ladder, clothes or hooks, hangers, niche for baggage, mirror.
29. The structure of the sleeping shelf excluding slipping of mattress is provided, the upper regiments are equipped with protective sides.
30. The passenger rail cars intended for transportation of organized children's collectives are supplied with safety belts for the upper shelves.
31. The salon for rest, sleeping compartment, kitchen and toilet is provided in the office and household car.
32. The salon for rest of personnel is located separately from kitchen. The salon is equipped with sofa (the shelf for rest), table, chairs, cabinet with separate departments for storage of working and house clothes, the net and used linen.
33. The kitchen is equipped with the stove, the refrigerator, cabinet for storage of food products, sink with the mixer of cold and hot water, table, cabinet for the tableware and kitchen stock marked by container for collection of food wastes and garbage is equipped with table and kitchen ware.
34. The bathroom of the office and household car is functionally divided on toilet and shower. To shower and to wash basin cold and hot water is brought.
35. In the special car for transportation of convicts who are suffering from tuberculosis (further - patients), are provided: compartment for security officers, compartment for the health worker, kitchen, insulated spaces for patients, certain bathrooms for patients and personnel.
36. When carrying out TO-2 (autumn) works on winterization of windows with wooden frames and doors are performed. Window glasses and interframe space before winterization are purified.
37. When carrying out TO-2 (spring) window with wooden frames are cleared with removal of insulating materials and repair of mechanisms of raising of drop windows from within and outside.
Double-glazed windows wash and repaired as required.
38. When designing post luggage cars compartments for workers, the bathroom are provided (toilet and shower).
39. The design of water supply system provides water pollution prevention, complete draining from reservoirs and the distribution pipeline and possibility of cleaning, washing, disinfection.
40. Ogolovok of water filling branch pipe of water supply system of the car is equipped with the defensor from pollution.
41. The water drain, washing and disinfection of water supply system of the car is carried out quarterly, in case of repairs, according to epidemiological indications with preserving the act of the performed works.
42. Potable water servicing is performed from special water fuel filling columns.
43. On each place of the car giving at least 25 liters in days of cold and hot water of drinking quality is provided.
44. The car is equipped with separate installations for boiling and chilling of water.
45. In Item of public catering of the passenger train the supply of hot and cold water to the washing bathtubs intended for washing of table and kitchen ware, stock, technological processing of raw materials and food products is provided.
46. Fuel (coal, firewood) to passenger rail cars is loaded and warehoused in the coal pockets provided by car design.
47. The design and placement of heating devices provides access to their cleaning of dust and pollution.
48. Passenger rail cars are equipped with system of the mechanical plenum and natural exhaust ventilation. The ventilation system is calculated for continuous work for ensuring supply of fresh air in the summer - at least 20 cubic meters an hour (further - m3/hour), in the winter - at least 10 m3/hour on each place in the car.
49. In the special cars intended for transportation of patients the separate exhaust ventilation systems providing air exchange from corridor to the room are installed. Special cars are equipped with autonomous power source for uninterrupted electricity supply along the line and during the parking.
50. The conditioning system is provided in again delivered cars.
51. If the design of the car does not provide conditioning, then windows of cars shall open on 1/3 of their heights and be fixed at any level.
52. The air given to cars is purified by means of filters. Dust content of the given air after its cleaning is not allowed above milligram 0,5 on cubic meter (further - mg/m 3). Replacement of ventilating filters is made during the summer period of year - at least once in 15 days, in winter - once in 25 days.
53. Temperature of the fresh air given to the car when chilling is maintained not below +16 degrees Celsius (further - °C).
54. Content of carbon dioxide in air of salon is not allowed above 0,1 percent (further - %), air motion speed in the locations of passengers - 0, 2 meters per second (further - m/s) during the winter period, during the operation of the conditioner during the summer period of year - 0,25 of m/s. In cars without air conditioning during the summer period the motion speed of 0,4 air of m/s is allowed.
55. The dining car is equipped with mechanical balanced ventilation and the conditioner expelling receipt of smells from catering department to the lunch hall. In rooms in which there are air pollution sources (gas, dust, smells) of heat radiation, the local exhaust ventilation is equipped.
56. Open parts of surfaces of the heating devices having temperature above +55 °C are isolated by propulsion bars.
57. Natural and artificial lighting is provided in cars. For artificial lighting the lamps close on range to natural light which are not creating the reflected brightness and sharp contrasts are used.
58. Storage of the reserve and fulfilled luminescence lamps in rooms of structure is not allowed.
59. General and local lighting on each place for passengers is provided in sleeping compartment.
60. In compartment for passengers, service spaces, corridors of cars at the level of 800 millimeters (further - the mm) from floor, at distance of 600 mm from back of sofa and on surface of little table provides illumination at least 150 luxury (further - lx).
61. Illumination from the lamp of local lighting at distance of 0,7 of meters (further - m) from wall of the car and at m 0,5 height from surface of sofa is provided at least 40 lx.
62. Illumination on floor height in big corridors, in toilets makes at least 50 lx, in small corridors, platforms, on entrance steps - at least 30 lx.
63. In boiler rooms illumination at the level of survey meters is provided at least 30 lx.
64. Emergency lighting with illumination on floor height at least 1 lx is provided.
65. In the diesel room artificial lighting with the devices excluding hit of direct luminous flux in eyes of workers in case of equipment maintenance is provided, at workbench local lighting is arranged.
66. In Items of forming of passenger trains, MVPS it is carried out:
1) outside washing of cars - body washing, washing of glasses, transitional platforms, hand-rail, steps (in winter and transitional season it is spent at temperature of fresh air above 0 of °C);
2) disinfection processing of cars;
3) repair of the indoor and sanitary equipment;
4) cleaning of ventilation system, replacement of filters of forced ventilation according to frequency rate of frequency;
5) cleaning of internal rooms of cars and equipment;
6) supply of cars with pieces of the removable equipment;
7) potable water servicing and fuel;
8) supply of cars with pieces of removable stock - sets of fresh, dry bed linen without damages and bedding;
9) equipment washing and disinfectants according to regulations of equipment of passenger rail cars;
10) fitting of medical first-aid kits with medicines and dressings instead of used along the line.
67. Disinsection processing of cars is carried out at least 1 time a month and according to epidemiological indications. Deratization processing of cars is carried out at least 1 time a quarter and according to epidemiological indications. Additional disinfection processing of cars is carried out according to epidemiological indications.
68. In Items of turnover of passenger trains are carried out:
1) disinfection processing of toilets and dustbins;
2) repair of indoor equipment (according to the request);
3) wet cleaning, washing of internal rooms and equipment of cars;
4) filling of cars with culinary water and fuel.
In Items of turnover of MVPS partial preparation which includes is carried out:
1) disinfection processing of toilets and dustbins;
2) current cleaning of salons and platforms;
3) filling of cars with culinary water.
69. Wet cleaning of internal rooms is carried out using detergents, after the end of disinfection processing of the car. After cleaning the harvest stock and rags are disinfected, wash and dried.
70. In inside of each car of the passenger train in the place available to passengers are hung out the schedule of carrying out cleaning of rooms of the car. For MVPS one schedule of cleaning on structure.
71. Mattresses, pillows and winter blankets with natural filler are exposed to dedusting and chamber processing two times a year during seasonal preparation, and also in process of pollution and according to epidemiological indications.
The mattresses and pillows with synthetic filler which are not subject to chamber disinfecting are exposed to disinfection processing once in quarter, and also in process of pollution and according to epidemiological indications. Summer blankets are erased or exposed to dry cleaning of two times a month and in process of pollution.
Blankets universal (plaids) are exposed to dry cleaning once in quarter and in process of pollution.
Covers matratsny and covers of pillows are erased at least once a month. Change of pillowcases, sheets, blanket covers is carried out after each run.
Change of sun-protection curtains and curtains is carried out after each run and in process of pollution.
Carpet paths are kept clean, are erased or exposed to dry cleaning at least once a quarter.
72. Before departure in run and in process of pollution, ware and tableware of reusable use wash in washing sink, hot water with use washing and disinfectants.
73. Cleaning of internal rooms and the sanitary furnishing equipment of the car is carried out in overalls. Overalls consist of two sets of dressing gowns, rubber gloves (separately for cleaning of salon and toilets), with the corresponding alarm marking.
74. Are included in the package of harvest stock of each car: three buckets, mop, brooms, scoops, rags and brushes. In the presence in cars of carpet of floor and (or) upholstered furniture, the structure of the passenger train is provided with two vacuum cleaners for their cleaning. Buckets are marked - "for toilet", "for floor", "for shelves", the rags have alarm designation. Buckets with marking "for shelves" are allowed to be used for washing of walls. The harvest stock is stored in the specially allotted place. Use of harvest stock not to destination is not allowed.
75. Cars after the end of outside and internal processing are supplied with removable stock, tea accessories and ware, soap, toilet paper, paper towels.
Use of ware with the cracks, chips which are beaten off by edges, deformed, with the damaged enamel is not allowed.
76. Passengers are provided with bedding and bed linen. The quantity of the bed linen issued in run is determined proceeding from duration of run, passenger traffic and seating capacity in the car intended for passengers.
Two sheets (or one sheet and one blanket cover), the pillowcases (pillowcases) of the closed type and towel (towels) which - are dried up, ironed, which are sealed up or stitched in envelope (packet) with laying of special label with laundry stamp, specifying of date of picking and number of the picker are included in bedding set.
The mattress, pillow (pillows), blanket (winter or summer) or blanket universal are included in the package of bedding (plaid).
77. Cars are heated in winter and transitional season at temperature of fresh air of +10 °C and below. Before giving of the car on landing in winter and transitional season air temperature is maintained in rooms at the level of +22 °C (+ 2), in summertime of +24 °C (+ 2).
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.