The protocol on the international trade negotiations of the State Parties of Agreements on the Customs union in case of the accession to the World Trade Organization
of June 3, 1997
The government of the Republic of Belarus, the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic and the Government of the Russian Federation which are hereinafter referred to as with the Parties, being guided by Agreements on the Customs union of January 6, 1995 and of January 20, 1995, the Treaty of Accession of the Kyrgyz Republic to Agreements on the Customs union of March 29, 1996, considering article 25 of the Agreement on deepening of integration in economic and humanitarian areas of March 29, 1996, that implementation of the second stage of forming of the Customs union (creation of single customs area and the solution of question of right subjectivity) will take rather long period of time, agreed as follows:
1. The parties independently process documents on accession to the World Trade Organization (WTO), on the conclusion of other international trade and economic treaties and take measures for realization of the rights and accomplishment of the obligations following for each of them of agreements, which are earlier concluded by each of the Parties with the third countries and their associations taking into account provisions of Agreements on the Customs union in the part concerning unification of international legal base of the State Parties of the Union.
2. The parties are recognized that accession of the Republic of Belarus, the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Kyrgyz Republic and the Russian Federation to the World Trade Organization shall create favorable conditions for their entry into the international trade system and completion of forming of the Customs union according to regulations of the WTO.
3. The parties during negotiation process perform work coordination, exchange of information and consultations concerning strategy and tactics of negotiations, exchange experience of the problem resolution, arising during such negotiations, for the purpose of creation of perhaps favorable conditions for forming and functioning of the Customs union.
4. The parties charge to Integration Committee to perform functions of the coordinator of the actions mentioned in Item 3 this Protocols, and the organization of meetings of competent agents of the parties as required, but at least two times a year.
5. The this Protocol becomes effective from the moment of its signing.
6. It is made in Moscow on June 3, 1997 in one copy in Russian. The authentic copy is stored in Integration Committee which will send to each state which signed the this Protocol, its verified copy.
For the Government of the Republic of Belarus S. Ling
For the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic A. DZHUMAGULOV
For the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan A. KAZHEGELDIN
For the Government of the Russian Federation M. FRADKOV
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.