of November 15, 2021 No. 139
About bodies of judicial self-government
Accepted by Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic on September 30, 2021
1. This Law determines general concepts and the principles of judicial self-government, establishes procedure, the organization of activities and legal status of judicial community and bodies of judicial self-government.
2. The organization, competence and procedure for activities of bodies of judicial self-government are determined by the Constitution of the Kyrgyz Republic, the constitutional laws, this Law and other regulatory legal acts, international treaties which became effective according to the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic, and also the conventional principles and rules of international law which are component of system of law of the Kyrgyz Republic.
3. Inclusion in other laws of the questions carried to regulation by this Law is not allowed if other is not provided by this Law.
1. Judicial self-government - method of the organization of members of judicial community by means of forming of policy and realization of tasks of judicial authority through bodies of judicial self-government.
2. Judicial self-government is based on the principles of independence of judicial authority, collective nature, unity of the status of judges, publicity, independent and effective implementation by judicial authority of organizational, financial and other matters of judicial community in case of realization of the tasks established by this Law and bodies of judicial self-government.
1. The judicial community consists of all judges of the Kyrgyz Republic. Judges are members of judicial community from the moment of bringing of the oath of the judge by them and until entry into force of the decision on the termination of powers of the judge, except for case of the termination of powers in connection with resignation.
2. The judge staying in resignation keeps the belonging to judicial community and from its consent before the termination of resignation can be involved in bodies of judicial community.
1. Bodies of judicial self-government perform functions within the powers established by this Law for expression and protection of interests of judges as carriers of judicial authority.
2. Bodies of judicial self-government are:
1) congress of judges of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - congress of judges);
2) Judicial council of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - Judicial council);
3) meetings of judges of courts (further - meeting of judges).
3. The procedure for forming and activities of bodies of judicial self-government and their relation are determined by this Law and congress of judges.
4. Persons, the elected to bodies of judicial self-government, perform the activities on a voluntary basis and in case of strict respect for the principles of independence of judges and non-interference to judicial activities.
5. Activities of congress of judges, Judicial council and meeting of judges are regulated by their regulations.
6. Bodies of judicial self-government cannot interfere with activities for administration of law.
1. On the discussed questions bodies of judicial self-government make decisions, and also has the right to accept appeals to public authorities, local government bodies and their officials, public associations, non-profit organizations, citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic.
2. Appeals of bodies of judicial self-government are subject to consideration by public authorities, local government bodies and their officials according to the procedure, stipulated by the legislation the Kyrgyz Republic.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.