of March 18, 2002 No. 304-II
About judicial authorities
Judicial authorities of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - judicial authorities) are the executive bodies within the competence performing legal support of activities of the state, supporting the legality mode in work of state bodies, organizations, officials and citizens, providing protection of the rights and legitimate interests of citizens and the organizations.
The legal basis of activities of judicial authorities is constituted by the Constitution of the Republic of Kazakhstan, this Law and other regulatory legal acts, and also the international agreements of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Tasks of judicial authorities are:
1) participation in forming of the national legal system aimed at providing supremacy of rights and freedoms of man and citizen, sovereignty of the Republic of Kazakhstan, sustainable and forward development of the Kazakhstan society and state by participation in development and implementation of the nation-wide development strategy, conducting bill work, the analysis, enhancement, systematization of the legislation, conducting legal examination of projects of regulatory legal acts;
2) legal support of activities of Kazakhstan on the international scene for the purpose of protection of its national interests and strengthening of the authority of the republic on the world community, including by preparation and the conclusion of international treaties of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) implementation of state registration of legal entities, being non-profit organizations, accounting registration of their branches and representations, state registration of regulatory legal acts of the central state bodies and departments, local representative and executive bodies, and also akims, ensuring the state accounting of regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3-1) forming and realization of state policy in the field of implementation of state registration, the organization and rendering legal aid, legal promotion;
3-2) realization of state policy in the field of state registration of the rights to real estate, registration of pledge of personal estate, the state technical inspection of real estate and maintaining the register of pledge of personal estate;
4) organization and rendering legal aid and ensuring legal promotion;
5) organization and implementation of judicial and expert activities;
6) No. 547-IV ZRK is excluded according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 18.01.2012
6-1) No. 547-IV ZRK is excluded according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 18.01.2012
6-2) No. 547-IV ZRK is excluded according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 18.01.2012
7) forming and realization of state policy in the field of protection and protection of intellectual property rights;
8) it is excluded
9) implementation of production on cases on administrative offenses according to the law of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
9-1) it is excluded
9-2) it is excluded
9-3) forming and realization of state policy in the field of execution of executive documents;
9-4) forming and realization of state policy in the field of judicial and expert activities;
10) implementation of other tasks assigned to them by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Activities of judicial authorities are based on the principles:
2) ensuring right of defense, equality of all before the law, respect and observance of rights and freedoms of man and citizen;
3) publicity, interaction with law enforcement and other state bodies, other organizations and officials;
4) independence of activities of political parties and other public associations;
5) No. 547-IV ZRK is excluded according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 18.01.2012
6) unities of system of judicial authorities.
1. The single system of judicial authorities is constituted:
1) the judicial authorities including:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.