of November 25, 2021 No. 37
About approval of the Method of calculation of gross domestic product production method in the current and stable prices
In compliance with the subitem 5) of article 12 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About the state statistics", and also the subitem 22) of Item 17 of the Regulations on the Agency on strategic planning and reforms of the Republic of Kazakhstan approved by the Presidential decree of the Republic of Kazakhstan of October 5, 2020 No. 427, I ORDER:
1. Approve the enclosed Method of calculation of gross domestic product by production method in the current and stable prices.
2. To provide to department of national accounts together with Legal department of Bureau of national statistics of the Agency on strategic planning and reforms of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) placement of this order on Internet resource of Bureau of national statistics of the Agency on strategic planning and reforms of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising deputy manager of Bureau of national statistics of the Agency on strategic planning and reforms of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Dzharkinbayev Zh. A.).
Approved by the Order of the head of Bureau of national statistics of the Agency on strategic planning and reforms of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 25, 2021 No. 37
1. The method of calculation of gross domestic product production method in the current and stable prices (further - the Technique) belongs to the statistical methodology created according to international standards and article 12 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan approved according to the subitem 5) "About the state statistics".
2. In this Technique the following concepts are used:
1) intermediate consumption - the cost of the goods and services transformed or completely consumed in production process;
2) deflator - the indicator characterizing the average change in price in economy for certain period;
3) gross internal product (further - GDP) - one of the most important indicators of national account system characterizing resulting effect of economic activity of the country;
4) gross value added (further - VDS) - the cost of gross release less the cost of intermediate consumption serving as indicator of the contribution to GDP made by certain producers, industries or sectors of economy;
5) gross release - the release of goods and services representing the total cost of the goods and services which are result of productive activity of resident units of national economy in the accounting period;
6) release for own end use - the products used by the producer for its own final consumption or accumulating;
7) institutional unit - the economic unit owning assets, assuming obligations, participating in economic activity and entering transactions with other institutional units;
8) the value added tax (further - the VAT) is the tax on goods and services step by step levied by the companies, but finally paid in full by final buyers;
9) index of physical amount (further - IFO) - the relative indicator characterizing change of production volumes in the compared periods. Is calculated by division of cost of the certain indicator in current period estimated in the prices of the basic period into its cost in the basic period;
10) non-market release - the goods and individual or collective services made by the non-profit organizations serving households or state bodies which are provided to institutional units or society in general free of charge or at economically insignificant prices;
11) market release - release, held for sale at economically significant prices;
12) basis price is the amount which is subject to obtaining by the producer from the buyer for commodity unit or services, made as release, minus any tax which is subject to payment and plus any subsidy which is subject to obtaining by the producer as a result of their production or sale. It excludes any transportation expenses provided separately in invoices by the producer;
13) the price of the producer is the amount which is subject to obtaining by the producer from the buyer for the commodity unit or services made as release minus any accrued tax for value added or similar deductible tax. It does not include the transportation expenses provided by the producer separately in the invoice;
14) resident - institutional unit which center of economic interests is in the economic territory of this country, that is she is engaged during rather long period (year and more) with economic activity at this territory;
15) the price of the consumer is the amount paid by the buyer excepting any VAT or similar deductible tax which are subject to subtraction by the buyer, for delivery of commodity unit or service to the terms established by the buyer and the place. The price of the buyer of goods includes any transportation expenses paid separately by the buyer for delivery at the scheduled time and the place;
16) national account system (further - the satellite navigation system) - the system of statistics constructed in the form of certain set of the accounts and tables characterizing results of economic activity of the country.
3. In the satellite navigation system three types of gross release differ: market, non-market release of goods and services and release for own end use.
4. The cost of market release is determined as the amount of the following Articles:
1) the cost of the goods and services sold at economically significant prices;
2) the cost of the goods and services exchanged on barter for other goods and services or assets;
3) the cost of the goods and services used as payments in natural form including compensation in natural form;
4) the cost of the goods and services delivered by one institution to other institution belonging to the same market company for use as intermediate consumption when the risk connected with production process continuation is transferred together with goods;
5) the cost of change of inventories of the ready, but not sold goods, and work in progress, held for use;
6) trade margin on delivery of goods and services, transportation expenses, markup in transactions on acquisition and realization of financial assets.
5. The cost of non-market services is estimated on cost amount on production under the following Articles:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.