Ministry of Justice
Republic of Moldova
of November 26, 2021 No. 1673
of October 29, 2021 No. 476
About approval of the Regulations on authorization of electrotechnical laboratories
Based on the item to-2) h (1) Art. 7 of the Law No. 107/2016 on the electric power (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2016, No. 193-203, the Art. 413), with subsequent changes, the Administrative board of the National agency on regulation in power DECIDES:
1. Approve Regulations on authorization of electrotechnical laboratories it (is applied).
2. The permissions issued earlier and the Provisions, valid for the effective date, remain in force during the period for which they were issued.
3. To impose control of observance of this resolution on department of energy supervision of the National agency on regulation in power.
Approved by the Resolution of Administrative board of the National agency on regulation in power industry of the Republic of Moldova of October 29, 2021 No. 476
1. The regulations on authorization of electrotechnical laboratories (further - the Provision) determine conditions of issue, suspension of action and withdrawal of permissions for electrotechnical laboratory (further - permission).
2. Requirements of the Provision extend to legal entities and individual entrepreneurs who request avtorizirovaniye as electrotechnical laboratories (further - ETL), for the purpose of implementation in the territory of the Republic of Moldova of activities for carrying out preventive and commissioning measurements and testing in power supply networks and electroinstallations according to requirements of NE1-01:2019 "Service Regulations of Electroinstallations of Not Residential Customers", approved by the Resolution of Administrative board of the National agency on regulation in power (further - the Agency) No. 393/2019, of Regulations for electrical installation.
3. According to the procedure of departure from this provision the system operators and combined heat and power plants licensed by the Agency, having ETL take measurements and testing only in own power supply networks and electroinstallations and notify the Agency on procedure for the ETL organization and types of the performed works.
portable ETL - ETL equipped with the manufacturing plant on the vehicle;
the technical report - the document constituted on the special form published by ETL authorized according to requirements of this provision and the Law No. 174/2017 on the power engineering specialist who contains the conclusion about technical condition of electroinstallation and its compliance to requirements of the existing normative and technical documents for the purpose of its safe operation and exception of cases of defeat by current, the fires or accidents.
5. According to the Provision the personal data strictly necessary for implementation of the planned purpose, with ensuring the level of safety and confidentiality corresponding to provisions of the Marine life protection act of personal data No. 133/2011 are subject to processing.
7. Permission is issued on form according to the sample established in appendix No. 1, which contains:
1) series, number and approval date;
2) name of business entity, IDNO;
3) measurements and testing which can be carried out by ETL;
4) surname, name of the chief of ETL;
5) number and date of the order on appointment of the chief of ETL;
6) permission effective period.
8. Permission is the document of the strict reporting, nominal, not subject to transfer, valid in all territory of the Republic of Moldova for three-year term.
9. After permission effective period the status of ETL can be received by passing new examination according to the procedure and the conditions entered for receipt of permission.
10. The issued, suspended or withdrawn permissions are registered in the Register of the permissions issued for electrotechnical laboratories on the sample given in appendix No. 2.
11. The issued permission is signed by the CEO of the Agency.
12. Permission grants the right to carrying out preventive and commissioning measurements and testing in power supply networks and electroinstallations.
13. The legal entities and individual entrepreneurs having ETL having the right to address for issue of permission to accomplishment of the following works specified in appendix No. 3:
1) measurements of electric resistance of isolation of the electric equipment, devices and power lines;
2) measurements of resistance of grounding;
3) check of operation of protection in electroinstallations with the grounded neutral in the TN system;
4) check of operation of protection in electroinstallations with the isolated neutral;
5) testing of the electric equipment and cables the increased tension;
6) testing of remedies;
7) voltage measurements of touch and step tension;
8) determination of dielectric durability of transformer oil;
9) measurements of insulating, ohmic resistance of windings and coefficient of absorption on power transformers;
10) testing of devices of automatic protection against emergency current;
11) testing of electric motors;
12) testing of the electric equipment and devices the increased tension;
13) testing of rated sportsmen variable resistance and tension limiters;
14) determination of places of damage of power cables;
15) measurements of dielectric parameters of transformers, devices, condensers and insulators.
1) ETL have;
2) were appointed the order of the chief of ETL which conforms to requirements of this provision;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.