of January 25, 2006 No. 266
About organizational and financial ensuring activities of bodies of EurAsEC in connection with acceptance of the Republic of Uzbekistan in members of EurAsEC
Interstate Council of Eurasian economic community (at the level of heads of states) solved:
1. Increase the number of quota vacancies and positions of employees in the Secretariat of Integration Committee of EurAsEC respectively by 5 and 7 units.
2. Approve Structure of the Secretariat of Integration Committee of EurAsEC it (is applied), having declared invalid Mezhgossovet's Decision of EurAsEC of September 14, 2001 No. 24 "About Structure of the Secretariat of Integration Committee of Eurasian economic community".
3. Increase the number of the Secretariat of Bureau of Inter-parliamentary Assembly of EurAsEC to 20 people, and also bring payment terms of work of his employees into accord with payment terms of work of staff of the Secretariat of Integration Committee of EurAsEC (the offer of Bureau of Inter-parliamentary Assembly of EurAsEC).
4. Determine the total amount of contributions of state members of EurAsEC in the budget of Community for 2006 in the amount of 145424 thousand Russian rubles, including: The Republic of Belarus - 21813, one thousand Russian rubles, the Republic of Kazakhstan - 21813, 7 thousand Russian rubles, the Kyrgyz Republic - 10906, 8 thousand Russian rubles, the Russian Federation 58169, 3 thousand Russian rubles, the Republic of Tajikistan - 10906, 8 thousand Russian rubles, the Republic of Uzbekistan 21813, 7 thousand rubles.
To the secretariat of Integration Committee of EurAsEC to prepare the relevant proposals on modification and amendments in the budget of EurAsEC for 2006 with necessary calculations and reasons for account part of the budget of Community, and also the offer on modification and amendments in the main documents regulating activities of bodies of EurAsEC and to submit them for consideration of the regular meeting of Mezhgossovet of EurAsEC (at the level of heads of states) in accordance with the established procedure.
5. Suggest the Republic of Uzbekistan to present candidacies to structure of bodies of EurAsEC and for quota vacancies in the Secretariat of Integration Committee of EurAsEC, and also to appoint the Permanent representative of the Republic of Uzbekistan under EurAsEC.
Members of Interstate Council of EurAsEC:
From the Republic of Belarus
From the Republic of Kazakhstan
From the Kyrgyz Republic
From the Russian Federation
From the Republic of Tajikistan
From the Republic of Uzbekistan
to Mezhgossovet's Decision of EurAsEC of January 25, 2006 No. 266
Total number of personnel
The secretariat - 97 people,
officials - 25 people (i);
employees - 71 people (ii)
Management of the Secretariat
Deputy Secretaries general
Structural divisions of the Secretariat
Location of Almaty
- Development department of the social and humanitarian sphere;
- Department on energy policy and environmental issues;
- Department on customs affairs and boundary questions.
Location of г.Москва
- Department of economic policy;
- Department of trade policy;
- Department of budget, tax policy and monetary relations;
- Department of transport policy and market infrastructure;
- Legal department;
- Organizational analysis department;
- Department - administration.
(i) Distribution of quota vacancies in relation to Structure of the Secretariat is applied.
(ii) The decision on distribution of employees (not quota vacancies) of the Secretariat on structural divisions is made by Integration Committee of EurAsEC.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.