of November 16, 2017 No. PP-3390
About the organization as a part of National university of Uzbekistan of Mirzo Ulugbek of faculty "Taekvondo and sports activities"
In society large-scale work on forming of healthy lifestyle, creation of conditions to the younger generation for regular occupation by physical culture and sport according to modern requirements, to strengthening at youth of confidence in the will, forces and opportunities, to approval at it such qualities as courage, patriotism and commitment to the Homeland, and also the system organization of selection of gifted athletes among youth and to further development of physical culture and sport is carried out.
Representatives of our country show good results at the Olympic and Asian Games, the World Cups and Asia, and also different international sports competitions. Including the special attention is deserved by the accelerated development and promoting in the republic of such sport as таэквондо WTF, within the three-stage sports "Umid of nikhollara", "Barkamol авлод" and "Universiade", carried out among youth.
For years of independence, increasing the sports potential and authority of Uzbekistan on the world, our athletes took worthy part in prestigious international competitions in this sport, having won 44 gold, 64 silver and 71 bronze medals.
For the purpose of further development таэквондо WTF, enhancement of system of training of highly professional athletes and personnel:
1. Approve the offer of the Ministry of the higher and secondary vocational education of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the State committee on physical culture and sport, Association таэквондо WTF of Uzbekistan about the organization as a part of National university of Uzbekistan of Mirzo Ulugbek of faculty "Taekvondo and sports activities" (further - faculty).
2. Determine the main objectives of activities of faculty:
training of the highly qualified personnel which mastered training methods and practical preparation on таэквондо WTF, its history, philosophy and classification capable to use in training process modern pedagogical and information and communication technologies;
enhancement of system of training with attraction to process of education of foreign and domestic skilled experts specialists and trainers of high level, making use at the same time of the best international practices;
development of the modern programs and training methods directed to training of highly skilled trainers and teachers, identification of gifted athletes, development at them of skills and knowledge for the purpose of training of professional athletes capable to take worthy part in the international competitions;
forming at receivers of knowledge of skills of physical culture and sport taking into account their individual capabilities and talent;
training of specialists with high intellectual potential and profound knowledge in the field of sport;
training of the gifted athletes participating in the national teams of Uzbekistan showing good results at republican and international competitions;
implementation of innovative techniques at all levels of education and training, carrying out in-depth scientific research on hot topics in the field of physical culture and sport;
comprehensive strengthening and enhancement available educational and methodical and material and technical resources, implementation in training process of modern technical means of training and the pedagogical technologies providing qualitatively new level of training of athletes.
3. To the Ministry of Economics, the Ministry of the higher and secondary vocational education, the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan to create since 2018/2019 academic years at National university of Uzbekistan of Mirzo Ulugbek of acceptance quota for such directions of education as таэквондо WTF and the organization and management of sporting events.
4. To the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan in two-month time to accept the order of the Government providing faculty with qualified specialists and professors-teachers, creation of educational and methodical literature and development of training programs in specialty objects, financing and strengthening of its material and technical resources.
5. Approve the offer of Association таэквондо WTF of Uzbekistan about allocation of necessary funds for repair and equipment by sports equipment of the sports constructions allocated to faculty.
6. Ceased to be valid according to the Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of 24.12.2021 No. PP-60
7. To the ministry of the higher and secondary vocational education together with other interested ministries and departments to make in the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan offers on the changes and amendments in the legislation following from this resolution in a month.
8. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan A. N. Aripov and the Counselor of state of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan A. N. Yunuskhodzhayev, the minister of the higher and secondary vocational education of the Republic of Uzbekistan I. U. Mazhidov and the chairman of the State committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on physical culture and sport R. D. Kurbanov.
President of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of November 16, 2017 No. PP-3390
Organizational structure * National university of Uzbekistan
No. PP-60 voided according to the Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of 24.12.2021
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.