of November 15, 2021 No. 134
About the Supreme Court of the Kyrgyz Republic and local courts
Accepted by Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic on September 30, 2021
1. This constitutional Law determines procedure for the organization of activities of the Supreme Court of the Kyrgyz Republic and local courts, the principles of implementation of justice, power of courts and judges, the organizations of activities of offices of courts and their employees, procedure for providing and financing of activities of the Supreme Court of the Kyrgyz Republic and local courts.
2. The regulation of subject of regulation of this constitutional Law in other laws is not allowed.
Extend to judges of the Supreme Court of the Kyrgyz Republic and local courts, employees of offices of judges of provision of the legislation on public service in that measure in which it is not settled by this constitutional Law.
3. In the Kyrgyz Republic the laws belittling the status, independence and independence of the Supreme Court of the Kyrgyz Republic and local courts shall not be issued.
1. Justice in the Kyrgyz Republic is performed only by court.
2. In the cases provided by the law and procedure citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic have the right to participate in administration of law.
No other bodies and persons have right to assume justice implementation.
3. Courts perform justice, resolving disputes and considering the cases referred to their competence by means of constitutional, civil, criminal, administrative and other forms of legal proceedings provided by the law.
4. Justice is performed on behalf of the Kyrgyz Republic and has the appointment protection of the rights and freedoms, and also legitimate interests of man and citizen, legal entities, society and the state, ensuring execution of the Constitution of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - the Constitution), the laws, other regulatory legal acts and international treaties which became effective according to the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic.
5. In the Kyrgyz Republic specialized courts can be established by the law.
6. Creation of emergency courts is not allowed.
1. Nobody can be deprived of the right to consideration of its case in that court to which cognizance it is carried by the laws of the Kyrgyz Republic, except as specified, provided by the law.
2. All are equal before the law and court. Courts do not give preference to any bodies, persons participating in process to the parties on the basis of their state, social, sexual, racial, national, language or political affiliation or depending on their origin, property and official capacity, the residence, the birthplace, the relation to religion, beliefs, belonging to public associations, and is equal also on others, the bases which are not provided by the law.
3. Courts and judges of the Kyrgyz Republic perform justice irrespective of public authorities and local government bodies. In the Kyrgyz Republic the laws and other regulatory legal acts cannot be issued and be performed the actions (failure to act) canceling or belittling independence of the courts and judges.
4. Trial of cases in courts open. Hearing of the case in closed meeting is allowed only in the cases provided by the law.
5. Hearing of cases in courts internal. The correspondence production is allowed only in the cases provided by the law.
6. Hearing of cases in courts is performed on the basis of competitiveness and equality of participants.
7. The become effective court resolutions of courts, and also legal orders, requirements, orders, challenges and other appeals of courts and judges are obligatory for all public authorities, local government bodies, the government and local government officers, non-profit organizations, officials, citizens, other physical persons and legal entities and are subject to strict execution in all territory of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Their non-execution, and equally in other disrespect for court attracts the responsibility provided by the law.
8. Nobody has the right to demand from the judge of the report on specific legal case.
9. Activity of the courts can be based also on other principles provided by this constitutional Law and other laws.
1. The Supreme Court of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - the Supreme Court) and local courts (district courts, district courts in the cities, city courts, administrative courts, regional courts, the Bishkek city court) constitute system of the courts performing justice on the civil, criminal, economic, administrative and other cases provided by the law.
2. The unity of system of courts of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - courts) is provided:
1) the general and single principles of justice established by the Constitution and the laws of the Kyrgyz Republic;
2) observance by all courts of the single rules of practice established by the laws;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.