of November 3, 2021 No. 1146
About approval of the Procedure for use of the means provided in the government budget for digital transformation in the sphere of tax policy
According to part seven of Article 20 of the Budget code of Ukraine the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of November 3, 2021 , No. 1146
1. This Procedure determines the mechanism of use of the means provided in the government budget according to the "Digital Transformation in the Sphere of Tax Policy" program (further - budgetary funds).
2. The main manager of budgetary funds is the Ministry of Finance. Manager of budgetary funds of the lowest level and the executive in charge of the budget program is GNS.
3. Budgetary funds are allocated in the following directions:
1) implementation of measures for development and upgrade of the software necessary for digital transformation in the sphere of administration of taxes, charges, payments, single fee (e-taxes);
2) creation of the information system "Transparent Trade (E-RRO)".
The direction of budgetary funds for purchase of goods, works and services which are directly not connected with the specified directions and on payment of intermediary services is not allowed.
Acquisition of rights of GNS of exclusive property rights to ownership, use and the order of the software which is developed and modernized, performed in the procedure established by the legislation.
4. Purchase of goods, works and services at the expense of budgetary funds is performed in the procedure established by the law.
Advance payment of goods, works and services is carried out taking into account provisions of the budget legislation.
Final settlements on goods, works and services are performed in accordance with the terms of agreements based on additional delivery notes and/or acts of acceptance transfer of the delivered goods, the performed works and the rendered services.
5. Budgetary funds are used taking into account the budget obligations registered by bodies of Treasury according to the passport of the budget program.
6. Opening of accounts, registration, accounting of the budget obligations in bodies of Treasury and carrying out the transactions connected with use of budgetary funds, and also conducting financial accounting are performed in the procedure established by the legislation.
7. GNS submits quarterly to the 20th day of the next month to the Ministry of Finance summarized information on use of budgetary funds.
8. Creation and submission of financial and budget reports about use of budgetary funds, the report on accomplishment of the passport of the budget program, and also control of target and effective expenditure of budgetary funds are performed in the procedure established by the legislation.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.