of November 13, 2021
About mail service
This Law establishes the legal basis of activities in the field of mail service, and also determines the rights and obligations of operators of mail service and users of services of mail service.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) subscription mailbox - the special locked box established on objects of mail service and subscribed for certain term by addressees for receipt of mailings and periodic printing editions, notifications on mailings;
2) subscriber mailbox - the special cabinet with cells established in buildings and apartment houses, intended for receipt of mailings by addressees;
3) the addressee - the user of services of mail service to whom the mailing or postal money transfer are addressed;
4) the personalized device - the device for drawing on documents and mailings of prints with indication of the name of the operator of mail service, its object of mail service, and also other information determined by the operator of mail service;
5) parcel post - not registered and registered mailing with printing editions, written correspondence and (or) other objects, the sizes which weight and method of packaging are established by Rules of provision of services of mail service;
6) the assigned operator - the operator assigned for ensuring rendering services of mail service and accomplishment of the obligations established by acts of Universal Postal Union in all territory of Turkmenistan;
7) not registered mailing - the written correspondence accepted through mailboxes or objects of mail service without issue to senders of the receipt on its acceptance and delivered to the addressee without receipt of the receipt;
8) the registered mailing - the written correspondence, sending accepted with issue to the sender of the receipt with assignment to the mailing of number of mail registration (identification alphanumeric code stroke) and handed to the addressee on receipt;
9) Universal Postal Union - the international organization performing mutual exchange of mailings between the states which are her members which purposes are providing the organization and enhancement of mail services;
10) acts of Universal Postal Union - the documents accepted on the Congress of Universal Postal Union according to its Charter;
11) the courier - the employee of operator of mail service or the physical person having the works agreement with the operator of mail service which accepts the registered mailing at the sender outside object of mail service and hands such departure to the addressee or the sender to the specified postal address on the mailing;
12) services of express mail service - the services in acceptance, transportation and delivery of the registered mailings rendered by the courier;
13) distribution of periodic printing editions on subscription - provision of mail service by the operator based on the signed agreement with the owner of mass media or his representative of service in acceptance of subscription to the periodic printing edition, including with use of Internet resource, and to implementation of acceptance, processing, transportation and delivery of the periodic printing edition to the user of services of mail service;
14) the electronic message - information sent electronically with use of network of telecommunications, the Internet or electronic media;
15) philatelic products - the state signs of mail payment which are collecting objects, withdrawn from mail circulation according to Rules of provision of services of mail service;
16) hybrid departure - the departure accepted by the operator of mail service in electronic form and delivered to the addressee in the form of written correspondence or accepted by the operator of mail service in the form of written correspondence and delivered to the addressee in the form of the electronic message;
17) service in transfer of hybrid departure - activities of the operator of mail service for acceptance, processing, delivery and (or) delivery of hybrid departure;
18) the mailing with cash on delivery - the mailing when which giving the sender charges to the operator of mail service to receive the cash amount (the cash on delivery amount) determined by it from the addressee and to send it to the postal address of the sender;
19) Item of the international mail exchange - the place in which processing of the incoming and outgoing international mailings is performed and also is made customs control of the specified departures;
20) the mail carrier - the employee of operator of mail service performing delivery and (or) delivery of the mailing to the addressee or the sender;
21) the sender - the user of services of mail service who transfers to the operator of mail service the mailing or money for their transfer;
22) small packet - the international mailing containing goods and objects, the sizes which weight and method of packaging are determined by Rules of provision of services of mail service;
23) universal services of mail service - the paid services rendered by the operator of mail service to any user of services of mail service in any settlement at the scheduled time with the corresponding quality and price level providing availability of these services;
24) national mail network - the mail network of the National operator of mail service performing the activities in the territory of Turkmenistan through which services of mail service are provided to users;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.