of August 16, 2006 No. 773
About approval of Rules of registration and coordination of regulatory legal acts
According to item 4 of article 38 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 24, 1998 "About regulatory legal acts" the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of registration and coordination of regulatory legal acts.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of August 16, 2006 No. 773
1. These rules of registration and coordination of regulatory legal acts (further - Rules) determine procedure for registration and coordination of normative legal orders of ministers of the Republic of Kazakhstan and other heads of the central state bodies, their departments, normative legal resolutions of the central state bodies, normative resolutions of Central Election Commission, normative legal decisions of maslikhats, and also normative legal resolutions of akimats and normative legal decisions of the akims (further - state bodies) who are subject according to article 38 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 24, 1998 "About regulatory legal acts" (further - the Law) state registration in judicial authorities (further - regulatory legal acts).
2. Regulatory legal acts shall have the following details:
1) State Emblem of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) specifying on form of regulatory legal act: order, resolution of the central body, decision of maslikhat, resolution of akimat, decision of the akim;
3) the heading designating subject of regulation of regulatory legal act;
4) place and acceptance date of regulatory legal act;
5) registration number of regulatory legal act;
6) signatures of person or persons, representatives to sign regulatory legal acts;
7) specifying for date and number of state registration of regulatory legal act in the regulatory legal acts which are subject to state registration in judicial authorities of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
8) official stamp.
3. Each page as the main, and derivative type of regulatory legal act, including appendices, it shall be numbered in the middle of the upper field of leaf without punctuation marks.
The main and derivative type of regulatory legal act shall contain separate numbering which begins with the first leaf as the main, and derivative type of regulatory legal act.
At the same time the first page of main type of regulatory legal act is not numbered.
4. Appendices to the main or derivative type of regulatory legal act shall contain end-to-end numbering.
5. Items are located on the importance in the logical sequence, and also taking into account chronology of stages of the solution of question.
6. Items of regulatory legal act can be subdivided into subitems, parts and paragraphs.
7. The heading of regulatory legal act shall be short and designate subject of regulation of the adopted regulatory legal act.
8. In heading of regulatory legal act hyphenation is not allowed.
The heading in main type of regulatory legal act shall be located in the left upper part of leaf with leaving of the place on the right side for stamp about state registration of regulatory legal act of at least 7,5 of centimeter (further - cm).
9. In heading of the regulatory legal act providing modification and (or) amendments in earlier adopted act the reference to act form, acceptance date, registration number, heading (in the specified sequence) the last shall be contained.
10. When the explanation of the purpose and motives of acceptance of regulatory legal act, the main objectives which face it is required, the statement of rules of law is preceded by introductory part (preamble).
Normative provisions do not join in introductory part (preamble) of regulatory legal act.
In introductory part (preamble) of regulatory legal act references to regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan in which implementation this act is adopted can be given.
11. At the same time, projects of regulatory legal acts are drawn up, as a rule, taking into account the following parameters (using text editor of "WORD for WINDOWS" of the version from 6.0 and above):
1) weeding at the left - 2, cm, fields on the right - cm 1,5, headlines - cm 2,5;
2) font - "Times New Roman" No. in size 14 (in appendices the font of the smaller size can be used, but No. 10) there is at least;
3) line spacing - unary;
4) paragraph space (space of the first line) - 1,25 see.
12. Texts of regulatory legal acts shall be accurately formulated and printed with single font, without blots and corrections, spelling and grammatical errors.
13. In the text of regulatory legal act allocation and underlining of separate words and phrases, except heading, names of paragraphs, Chapters, subsections, Sections, parts, the words "JOINT RESOLUTION", "JOINT (OE) ORDER (DECISION)", "RESOLUTION and ORDER (DECISION)", "I ORDER (I eat)" ("SOLVED (And)", "POSTANOVLYAET (LYaEM)"), positions, initials and surname of the signing person which are written with the allocated letters are not allowed.
The words "I ORDER (I eat)" ("RESHIL (And)", "POSTANOVLYAET (LYaEM)") are written with capital letters and their transfer is not allowed.
14. In case of the reference to paragraphs, lines and offers their numbering is designated by ordinal numerals (in cursive script), at the same time the reference to the paragraph is made by designation by the word "paragraph".
15. If in the text of regulatory legal act the reference to regulatory legal act is had, its form, acceptance date, registration number, heading of this regulatory legal act are specified. In case of the reference to the regulatory legal act registered in judicial authorities number at which it is registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts in addition is specified (in the specified sequence).
In case of the reference to legal acts specifying of numbers at which they are registered is not required, except for the presidential decrees of the Republic of Kazakhstan which are valid the law.
16. In the text of regulatory legal act in case of designation of date the name of month is specified in cursive script, and year is specified completely, for example: "on November 25, 2008".
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.