of July 2, 1998 No. 267-I
About fight against corruption
1. This Law is directed to protection of the rights and freedoms of citizens, ensuring national security of the Republic of Kazakhstan against the threats following from corruption manifestations, ensuring effective activities of state bodies, the official and other persons performing the state functions, and also persons equated to them by the prevention, identifications suppression and disclosure of the offenses connected with corruption, elimination of their effects and involvement of guilty persons to responsibility determines the basic principles of fight against corruption, establishes types of the offenses connected with corruption and also conditions of approach of responsibility.
2. This Law is directed also to expansion of democratic principles, publicity and control in government, on building confidence of the population in the state and its structures, stimulation of competent specialists in revenues to public service, creation of conditions for integrity of persons performing the state functions.
1. Corruption in this Law is understood as the acceptance which is not provided by the law personally or through intermediaries of the property benefits and benefits by persons performing the state functions and also persons equated to them with use of the ex-officio full powers and related opportunities or other use of the powers by them for receipt of property benefit, and equally in bribery of these persons by illegal provision by it by physical persons and legal entities of the specified benefits and benefits.
2. The offenses connected with corruption (corruption offenses) are the conditions for corruption provided by this Law, and also other laws of act, integrated to corruption or creating which attract the disciplinary, administrative and criminal liability established by the legislation.
3. The state functions - the areas of jurisdiction carried by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan to powers of the state, its bodies and persons holding the state positions.
4. Officials - persons, it is permanent, temporary or on special power the performing functions of the public agent or the performing organizational and administrative or administrative functions in state bodies, local government bodies, and also in Armed Forces of the Republic of Kazakhstan, other troops and military forming of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
5. Persons holding responsible state position - persons holding positions which are established by the Constitution of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the constitutional and other laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan for direct execution of functions of the state and powers of state bodies, including the deputy of Parliament, the judge, and equally in persons occupying political state positions or managerial state positions of the case "A" according to the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan on public service.
1. Based on this Law bear responsibility of person for the offenses connected with corruption, authorized on accomplishment of the state functions, and the faces equated to them.
2. Treat persons authorized on accomplishment of the state functions:
1) deputies of maslikhats;
2) all government employees according to the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan on public service.
3. Are equated to persons authorized on accomplishment of the state functions:
1) persons, elected to local government bodies;
2) the citizens registered in the procedure established by the law as candidates for president of the Republic of Kazakhstan, deputies of Parliament of the Republic of Kazakhstan and maslikhats and also in members of elected bodies of local self-government;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.
The document ceased to be valid since January 1, 2016 according to article 27 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 18, 2015 No. 410-V ZRK