It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
September 16, 2021
of July 21, 2021 No. 155
About approval of the Procedure for carrying out qualification of cogeneration installation
According to Item 3 of the Procedure for the carrying out qualification of cogeneration installation approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of November 29, 2006 No. 1670, to Item 8 of the Regulations on the Department of Energy of Ukraine approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of June 17, 2020 No. 507, and for the purpose of determination of the procedure of carrying out qualification of cogeneration installation of PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the Procedure for carrying out qualification of cogeneration installation which is applied.
2. Power - and resursoeffektivny policy to provide to management concerning forming submission of this order on state registration in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine in accordance with the established procedure.
4. I reserve control of execution of this order.
It is approved:
First Deputy Minister of digital transformation of Ukraine
The acting as the Chairman of the State agency on energy efficiency
Minister of development of communities and territories of Ukraine
The chairman of the National commission performing state regulation in spheres of power and utilities
Chairman of the Public regulatory service of Ukraine
Approved by the Order of the Department of Energy of Ukraine of July 21, 2021, No. 155
1. This Procedure determines the mechanism of carrying out qualification of cogeneration installation (further - qualification).
2. Qualification is carried out by the State agency on energy efficiency and energy saving of Ukraine on free basis.
Can involve research and design organizations (organizations) in carrying out qualification of Gosenergoeffektivnosti.
3. Applicant of qualification is the owner (user) of cogeneration installation or person authorized by him (further - the applicant).
4. For carrying out qualification the applicant submits to Gosenergoeffektivnosti the application according to appendix 1 to this Procedure, technical information on cogeneration installation which is operated or which is for the first time put into operation, according to appendices 2 or 3 to this Procedure (further - technical information), and in case of the address of the representative the owner (user) of person submits also the document confirming its powers to act on behalf of the owner (user).
The applicant shall promote Gosenergoeffektivnosti in objective and complex consideration of technical information.
The applicant provides accuracy of the information, containing in the submitted documents.
5. Documentation submitted on qualification is stored in the procedure established by the legislation in structural division of Gosenergoeffektivnosti within which competence the question of carrying out qualification is (further - structural division), for further analytical work.
6. During qualification compliance of conditions and indicators of operation of cogeneration installation which releases part or all amount of the made electrical energy to consumers, except needs of own consumption, to qualification indicators of one of two conditions determined by article 11 of the Law of Ukraine "About the combined production of heat and electrical energy (cogeneration) and use of waste power potential" is established.
7. The structural division by results of consideration of the application and technical information prepares the draft of the certificate on qualification of cogeneration installation (further - the certificate) according to appendix 4 to this Procedure or the decision on refusal in its issue.
By results of consideration within 30 calendar days of the technical information on cogeneration installation of Gosenergoeffektivnosti provided by the applicant makes the decision on issue or refusal in issue of the certificate on qualification of cogeneration installation.
The certificate or the decision on refusal in its issue is signed by the Chairman Gosenergoeffektivnosti (in case of its absence - the vice-chairman according to distribution of obligations and powers), the certificate is sealed by Gosenergoeffektivnosti and goes to the applicant.
Gosenergoeffektivnosti's decision on refusal in issue of the certificate (with reasons for the reasons) goes no later than three days from the date of its acceptance to the applicant.
8. The bases for refusal in issue of the certificate are discrepancy of cogeneration installation to qualification indicators of one of two conditions, the stipulated in Clause 11 Laws of Ukraine "About the combined production of heat and electrical energy (cogeneration) and use of waste power potential", and also representation of incomplete document package, determined in item 4 of this Procedure, detection of false information in the documents submitted by the applicant.
9. The certificate is granted for a period of 12 months.
In case of loss or damage of the certificate of Gosenergoeffektivnosti within five working days from the date of registration of the written address of the applicant sends it on free basis the duplicate of the certificate.
In case of damage of the certificate the form of the certificate, unsuitable for use, is attached to the address.
The bases for refusal in issue of the duplicate of the certificate is identification in the documents submitted by the applicant, false information and filing of application by other than is determined in the certificate, the applicant.
The decision on refusal in issue of the certificate can be appealed in the Ministry of Energy in time, not exceeding 30 calendar days from the date of receipt of the decision of Gosenergoeffektivnosti on refusal in issue of the certificate, or in court in the procedure established by the legislation.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.