of November 5, 2021 No. 27
About approval of the Method of calculation of gross domestic product by method of end use in the current and stable prices
According to the subitem 5) of article 12 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About the state statistics" and the subitem 22) of Item 17 of the Regulations on the Agency on strategic planning and reforms of the Republic of Kazakhstan approved by the Presidential decree of the Republic of Kazakhstan of October 5, 2020 No. 427, I ORDER:
2. To provide to department of national accounts together with Legal management of Bureau of national statistics of the Agency on strategic planning and reforms of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) placement of this order on Internet resource of Bureau of national statistics of the Agency on strategic planning and reforms of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the deputy manager of national statistics of the Agency on strategic planning and reforms of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Dzharkinbayev Zh. A).
Approved by the Order of the head of Bureau of national statistics of the Agency on strategic planning and reforms of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 5, 2021 No. 27
1. The method of calculation of gross domestic product by method of end use in the current and stable prices (further – the Technique) belongs to the statistical methodology created according to international standards and approved according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About the state statistics".
2. This Technique is applied by Bureau of national statistics of the Agency on strategic planning and reforms of the Republic of Kazakhstan to calculation of gross domestic product by method of end use in the current and stable prices according to international standards and used for the purposes of System of national accounts (further – the satellite navigation system).
3. As methodological basis the satellite navigation system of 2008 prepared by the International Monetary Fund, Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development, Statistical bureau of the European communities, the United Nations and the World Bank is used.
4. In this Technique the following concepts are used:
1) gross internal product (further – GDP) – one of the most important indicators of system of national accounts characterizing resulting effect of economic activity of the country;
2) consumption of goods and services - the act of complete use of goods and services in production process or for direct requirements satisfaction or desires of the person;
3) final consumption – consumption of the goods and services which are completely used by separate households or society in general for satisfaction of their individual or collective needs and requirements;
4) gross accumulating – total cost of gross accumulating of fixed capital, change of inventories of material current assets and acquisition of values less their disposal;
5) material current assets are the made assets consisting of goods and services which appeared in current period or earlier period and which are held for sale, or for other types of use is later than use in production;
6) change of inventories of material current assets – the cost of stock receipts of material current assets less the cost of disposals from inventories and less the cost of any current losses of goods which were in inventories of material current assets, during the accounting period;
7) gross accumulating of fixed capital – acquisition value producers of the new and existing fixed assets less the cost of disposal of the fixed assets used in production for creation of the new income in the future;
8) values – manufactured goods of considerable cost which are not used mainly for the purpose of production or consumption, but are stored during some period of time as cost inventories;
9) import – import from abroad goods, held for use within the country and for re-export;
10) export – export from the country of goods for foreign sale, and also re-export of goods of foreign origin;
11) household – the economic actor consisting of one or more physical persons living jointly, uniting fully or partially the income and property and jointly consuming goods and services;
12) state bodies – the unique types of legal entities founded as a result of the political processes having the legislative, judicial or executive authority concerning other units within this territory;
13) the non-profit organizations serving households (further – NKODH) – legal units which are generally occupied with production of non-market services for households or society in general and whose resources are created at the expense of voluntary contributions;
14) non-market release – the goods and individual or collective services made by the non-profit organizations serving the households, or state bodies provided to other institutional units or society in general it is free or at economically insignificant prices;
15) the nonresident – unit which is not resident;
16) resident – unit which prevailing center of economic interests is in the economic territory of this country, that is she is engaged during rather long period (year and more) with economic activity at this territory.
5. Components of end use of GDP are reflected in the satellite navigation system in the account of goods and services, the account of use of disposable income and the account of capital transactions.
6. The account of goods and services reflects fundamental identity of the satellite navigation system – the goods and services made in the country shall be consumed, used for accumulating or are exported, both all goods and services used in this country shall be made in this country or are imported. The structure of the account of goods and services is given in appendix 1 to this Technique.
7. The account of use of disposable income shows how for the sectors performing expenses on final consumption (public administration, NKODH and households), the disposable income is distributed between final consumption and saving. The structure of the account of use of disposable income is given in appendix 2 to this Technique.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.