of November 3, 2021 No. 430
About implementation of the investment project
For the purpose of the organization of new production for release of medical vaccines, including for prevention of the koronavirusny infection caused by the SARS-CoV-2, virus I decide:
1. Enable in 2021-2023 the realization of the investment project "Production organization of vaccines on the areas of JSC Belvitunifarm (further - the investment project) providing asset construction "Construction of the plant on production of vaccines with reconstruction of the available production in the village Dolzha, the Vitebsk region" (further - object) with allocation of queues of construction.
JSC Belvitunifarm the customer on designing and asset construction;
JSC Belgosproyekt Institute the general project organization for development of the project documentation on object;
JSC STROYTREST № 35 general contract organization on asset construction;
RUP "Directorate of the Company Under Construction of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus" the engineering organization for rendering services in integrated management of construction activities on object.
3. Determine that for implementation of the investment project:
execution in accordance with the established procedure of documents on withdrawal of the parcels of land in permanent and temporary use is performed in parallel with performance of works on asset construction;
acquisition of processing and other equipment, and also required consumable materials and accessories within two years from the date of entry into force of this Decree can be performed using procurement procedure from one source according to the inventory and their potential suppliers determined by Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus;
preproject (pre-investment) documentation is the basis for carrying out purchases of processing and other equipment, and also required consumable materials and accessories (including with the actual delivery of such equipment to object according to the signed agreement and the delivery schedule).
4. Resolve allocation in the construction project of stages of works with performance of works on asset construction at the current stage along with accomplishment of project works on the subsequent stages in the presence of the architectural project (concurrent engineering and asset construction) approved in accordance with the established procedure.
5. Exempt during implementation of the investment project from taxation by import customs duties (taking into account the international obligations of the Republic of Belarus) and the value added tax processing equipment, accessories and spare parts to it, the raw materials and materials (further - goods) imported on the territory of the Republic of Belarus for exclusive use in the territory of the Republic of Belarus for the purpose of implementation of the investment project.
The bases for release of goods from taxation are determined by import customs duties and the value added tax in appendix.
6. To the Ministry of Health to inform the State Customs Committee and the Ministry of Taxes and Tax Collection on end date of implementation of the investment project.
7. Financing of asset construction, including design and exploration work, is performed:
in 2021 - in the amount of 11 000 thousand rubles, including at the expense of means of republican centralized innovative fund - 7000 thousand rubles and at the expense of means of innovative fund of the Vitebsk regional executive committee - 4000 thousand rubles;
in 2022-2023 at the expense of the means of the republican budget provided in the corresponding financial year on financing of the state investing programs in the total amount of 57 100 thousand rubles, including in 2022 - 50 000 thousand rubles, in 2023 - 7100 thousand rubles.
8. To Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus:
by preparation of the project of regulatory legal act about refining of separate indicators of the republican budget for 2021 to consider increase in the income and expenses of republican centralized innovative fund according to the paragraph the second Item 7 of this Decree;
when forming projects of the state investing programs for 2022 and 2023 to provide inclusion in them of object, and also funds for financing of its construction according to the paragraph third Item 7 of this Decree.
9. To impose control over the implementation of this Decree on the State Control Committee.
President of the Republic of Belarus
to the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of November 3, 2021 No. 430
Bases for release of goods from taxation by import customs duties and value added tax
The basis for release from taxation by import customs duties (taking into account the international obligations of the Republic of Belarus) and the value added tax of goods according to Item 5 of this Decree is submission to customs authority (tax authority - in case of commodity importation from the territory of state members of the Eurasian Economic Union) the conclusions of the Ministry of Health about purpose of imported goods for exclusive use in the territory of the Republic of Belarus for the purpose of implementation of the investment project.
This conclusion shall:
contain data on the name, quantity and cost of the goods, persons performing their import, details of the external economic agreements (contracts) based on which commodity importation is performed;
confirm that goods are imported for the purpose of implementation of the investment project;
for the purposes of release from import customs duties also to contain confirmation of accomplishment of the conditions established by the international legal acts constituting the regulatory legal base of the Customs union and the Common economic space and (or) the acts constituting the right of the Eurasian Economic Union.
Concerning the goods imported using the privileges determined in Item 5 of this Decree, and used for implementation of the investment project, restrictions on use and (or) the order with such goods are effective before end date of implementation of the investment project, but no more than five years from the date of the room of these goods under customs procedure of release for internal consumption.
In case of inappropriate use of the goods imported with provision of the privileges determined in Item 5 of this Decree, import customs duties and the value added tax are paid collected) according to the legislation.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.