of October 6, 2021 No. 1068
Some questions of the organization of activities of Bureau of economic safety of Ukraine
Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
1. Approve enclosed:
Conditions and amount of compensation and cash cover of employees of Bureau of economic safety.
2. Bring in resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of December 26, 2011 No. 1399 "About establishment of limit of the cars serving executive bodies" (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 2012, No. 7, Art. 246; 2014, No. 28, the Art. 793) and of April 5, 2014 No. 85 "Some questions of limiting approval of number of workers of the device and territorial authorities of the central executive bodies, other state bodies" (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 2014, No. 29, Art. 814; 2015, No. 86, the Art. 2882) changes which are applied.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of October 6, 2021 No. 1068
1. The Bureau of Economic Safety (BES) is the central executive body which activities go and coordinated by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine and to which the task on counteraction to offenses which encroach on functioning of economy of the state is assigned.
The name of Bureau of economic safety of Ukraine in English - Economic security bureau of Ukraine, in abbreviated form - ESBU.
2. BEB in the limits determined by the Law of Ukraine "About Bureau of economic safety of Ukraine" and other laws, is accountable to the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine and the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine.
3. The legal basis of activities of BEB is constituted by the Constitution of Ukraine, the international agreements of Ukraine which consent to be bound is provided by the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, the Law of Ukraine "About Bureau of economic safety of Ukraine" and other laws of Ukraine, and also regulatory legal acts adopted according to it.
4. The main objectives of BEB are:
1) identification of zones of risks in the sphere of economy by the analysis of the structured and unstructured data;
2) risks assessment and threats of economic safety of the state, development of methods of their minimization and elimination;
3) submission of offers on modification of regulatory legal acts concerning elimination of prerequisites of creation of schemes of unlawful activity in the sphere of economy;
4) ensuring economic safety of the state by the prevention, identifications, suppression, investigation of criminal offenses which encroach on functioning of economy of the state;
5) collection and information analysis about the offenses influencing economic safety of the state, and determination of methods of their prevention in the future;
6) planning of actions in the sphere of counteraction to the criminal offenses carried by the law to its competence;
7) identification and investigation of the offenses connected with obtaining and use of the international technical assistance;
8) creation of the analytical conclusions and recommendations for state bodies for the purpose of increase in efficiency of acceptance of management decisions by them on regulation of the relations in the sphere of economy.
5. According to the assigned tasks of BEB carries out law-enforcement, analytical, economic, information and other functions.
1) performs operational search activities and pre-judicial investigation within the competence provided by the law;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.