of November 3, 2021 No. 1910
About introduction of temporary quantitative restriction on export of separate types of fertilizers
For the purpose of ensuring food security of the Russian Federation according to the Federal Law "About Bases of State Regulation of Foreign Trade Activity" and the Agreement on the Eurasian Economic Union of May 29, 2014 (7) the Government of the Russian Federation decides appendix No.:
1. Establish from December 1, 2021 to May 31, 2022 inclusive quantitative restriction on export out of limits of the territory of the Russian Federation to the states which are not members of the Eurasian Economic Union, nitrogen fertilizers (codes 3102 10 100 0, 3102 10 900 0, 3102 30 100 0, 3102 30 900 0, 3102 50 000 0, of 3102 60 000 0 and 3102 80 000 0 CN FEA EEU) of 5900000 tons and the fertilizers containing 2 or 3 nutritious elements - nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium (codes 3105 20 100 0, 3105 20 900 0, 3105 30 000 0, 3105 40 000 0, of 3105 51 000 0 and 3105 59 000 0 CN FEA EEU), of 5350000 tons (further respectively - fertilizers, non-tariff quota).
2. Determine that the non-tariff quota also extends to the fertilizers which are exported from customs area of the Eurasian Economic Union since December 1, 2021 and issued according to the customs procedures allowing export of fertilizers from customs area of the Eurasian Economic Union till December 1, 2021 including concerning fertilizers which customs declaring was performed with the features provided by Articles 115 and 116 of the Customs code of the Eurasian Economic Union or with the features established by the legislation of the state members of the Eurasian Economic Union on customs regulation according to Item 8 of Article 104 of the Customs code of the Eurasian Economic Union which except for are exported from the territory of the Russian Federation within the international transit carriages which are beginning and coming to an end outside the territory of the Russian Federation and also on fertilizers occurring about the territories of the Russian Federation moved between parts of the territory of the Russian Federation through the territories of foreign states.
3. Determine that:
a) distribution of non-tariff quota is performed between participants of foreign trade activity, being the producers of fertilizers having the conclusion about confirmation of production of industrial output in the territory of the Russian Federation issued according to the order of the Government of the Russian Federation of July 17, 2015 to No. 719 "About confirmation of production of industrial output in the territory of the Russian Federation" or the legal entities authorized by them (further - participants of foreign trade activity);
b) use of non-tariff quota is performed based on the licenses granted by the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation according to the procedure, specified in the subitem "b" of item 4 of this resolution (further - the license). Effective period of the license is established from the date of its issue about day of the termination of effective period of non-tariff quota.
4. To the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation together with the Ministry of Agriculture of the Russian Federation to approve:
a) procedure of payments of amounts of non-tariff quota for the purpose of their distribution between participants of foreign trade activity, and also procedure for change of the specified amounts;
b) procedure for issue, suspension, response and cancellation of licenses.
5. Provide to the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation distribution of non-tariff quota between participants of foreign trade activity till November 25, 2021.
6. To the Federal Customs Service:
a) provide control of the room of fertilizers under customs procedure of export in the amount which is not exceeding amount of non-tariff quota according to the licenses granted by the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation;
b) allow departure of goods from the territory of the Russian Federation within effective period of the license granted by the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation;
c) not later than in 39 calendar days after the termination of each month under report (starting with the report for December, 2021) to provide in the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation data on amounts of the fertilizers exported from the Russian Federation in month under report and the accruing result since the beginning of year.
7. The realization of this resolution is enabled by the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation and the Federal Customs Service within the number of the workers and budgetary appropriations of the federal budget provided by it on management and management in the field of the established functions established by the Government of the limiting Russian Federation.
8. The inventory, being significantly important for the domestic market of the Russian Federation concerning which temporary restrictions or prohibitions of export, No. 877 approved by the order of the Government of the Russian Federation of December 15, 2007 "About approval of the inventory can be in exceptional cases set, being significantly important for the domestic market of the Russian Federation concerning which temporary restrictions or prohibitions of export" (The Russian Federation Code, 2007, No. 52, Art. 6461 can be in exceptional cases set; 2012, No. 7, Art. 877; 2014, No. 6, Art. 588; 2015, No. 23, Art. 3335; No. 25, Art. 3656; 2016, No. 35, Art. 5346; 2017, No. 4, Art. 665; 2018, No. 48, Art. 7427; 2021, No. 19, of the Art. 3233), after the line item classified by code 2616, to add with line items of the following content:
Fertilizers mineral or chemical, nitric
Fertilizers the mineral or chemical, containing two or three nutritious elements: nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium; fertilizers other; goods of this group in tablets or similar forms or in packagings, gross - the mass of which does not exceed 10 kg".
Russian Prime Minister
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.