of October 12, 2021 No. 389
About use of the family capital
For the purpose of enhancement of long-term support of large families I decide:
1. Provide in addition since January 1, 2022 the right to early use of means of the family capital * on:
acquisition of share (shares) ** in the property right to single-family apartment houses, apartments in the apartment or blocked apartment houses (further - premises) the member (members) of family staying (consisting) on the registry of the housing conditions needing improvement;
debt repayment on the credits ***, to the loans of the organizations granted on construction (reconstruction) ****, acquisition of premises, acquisition of share (shares) ** in the property right to them, and also interest payment for use of such credits, loans of the member (members) of family staying (consisting) on the registry of the housing conditions needing improvement for date of the conclusion of the credit agreement, loan agreement;
obtaining on paid basis the member (members) of family of the higher education of the I step, secondary vocational education in organizations of the higher and secondary vocational education of consumer cooperation of the Republic of Belarus and institutions of higher education of Federation of trade unions of Belarus;
provision for medical application of other medical products instead of the medical products included in the Republican form in case of accomplishment of difficult and high-technology interventions in orthopedics - when obtaining by the member (members) of family of the paid medical services rendered by the organizations of health care;
acquisition by the member (members) of family or to the member (members) of family who are disabled people, including handicapped children aged up to 18 years, with violations of organs of vision, the musculoskeletal device, the goods intended for social resettlement and integration of disabled people into society.
* Provided according to the procedure and on the conditions determined by presidential decrees of the Republic of Belarus of December 9, 2014 No. 572 "About additional measures of the state support of the families raising children" and of September 18, 2019 No. 345 "About the family capital".
** If as a result of acquisition the citizen is the single owner of all premises.
*** Including based on agreements on the translation of debt, on acceptance of debt on the credit.
**** In the presence of the direction if the construction (reconstruction) was performed as a part of the organization of builders or based on the agreement of creation of object of shared-equity construction.
2. Make changes to presidential decrees of the Republic of Belarus (appendix).
3. The agreements of bank deposits (deposits) "Family capital" of physical persons in rubles signed before entry into force of this Decree are not subject to reduction in compliance with requirements of this Decree and are performed according to the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of September 18, 2019 No. 345.
4. To provide to Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus till January 1, 2022 reduction of acts of the legislation in compliance with this Decree and to take other measures for its realization.
Items 2 and 3 - since January 1, 2022;
other provisions of this Decree - after its official publication.
President of the Republic of Belarus
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.