of September 23, 2021 No. KR DSM-98
About approval of Sanitary regulations "Sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to objects for servicing of vehicles and passengers"
According to subitem 132-1) of Item 16 of the Regulations on the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan approved by the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 17, 2017 No. 71 of PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve Sanitary regulations "Sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to objects for servicing of vehicles and passengers" according to appendix 1 to this order.
2. Recognize invalid some orders of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of the list according to appendix 2 to this order.
3. To provide to committee of sanitary and epidemiologic control of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
3) within ten working days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan submission to Legal department of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 1) and 2) of this Item.
4. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Ministry of the industry and infrastructure development of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Ministry of Trade and integration of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Department of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
to the Order of the Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 23, 2021 No. KR DSM - 98
1. These Sanitary regulations "Sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to objects for servicing of vehicles and passengers" (further – Sanitary regulations) are developed according to subitem 132-1) of Item 16 of the Regulations on the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan approved by the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 17, 2017 No. 71 (further – the Provision) and determine sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to objects for servicing of vehicles and passengers in case of:
1) the choice of the parcel of land under construction, designing, construction new, reconstruction, re-equipment, re-planning and expansion of the existing objects, repair, commissioning, content and operation;
2) the organization and holding sanitary and anti-epidemic actions and sanitary preventive actions for the period introduction of restrictive actions, including quarantine.
2. In these Sanitary regulations the following terms and determinations are used:
1) air technical base (further – ATB) – complex of constructions, the mechanical and other means intended for accomplishment of complex of works on maintenance, running repair, completions of design, production equipment and the equipment of air vehicles on collection and disaggregation of flight information;
2) hangar – construction for storage, maintenance and repair of vehicles;
3) the motor transportation company – the legal entity occupied with activities for transportation by road transport of loads, passengers, baggage, storage, maintenance and repair of vehicles, acting according to the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
4) gas station – the technological complex of constructions equipped with the equipment, providing storage and retail sale of oil products;
5) autogas-filiing station – the technological complex of constructions equipped with the equipment, providing storage and retail sale of liquefied gas;
6) the station (masterful) maintenance and repair of automotive vehicles – the complex of constructions intended for maintenance and repair of automotive vehicles;
7) bus station – the complex of constructions intended for servicing of passengers and drivers of buses which passenger traffic constitutes more than five hundred people a day, and including: the capital building with the waiting room with a capacity over seventy five people and ticket offices, Items of medical examination of drivers and rendering primary health care, baggage storage, the platform for landing and disembarkation of passengers, site for the parking of buses, posts for survey of buses, control offices and the room of mother and child;
8) bus station – the complex of constructions intended for servicing of passengers and drivers of buses which passenger traffic constitutes less than five hundred people a day, and including: the capital building with the waiting room capacity to seventy five people and ticket offices, baggage storages, the platform for landing and disembarkation of passengers, site for the parking of buses, control offices located in the territory of at least two and a half thousand m2s;
9) airfield agricultural – the airfield intended for flight servicing of the air vehicles of civil aviation performing air-chemical works;
10) air-chemical works (further – AHR) – the works performed by civil aviation using pesticides and fertilizers in agricultural industry on sites agricultural, forest and others of grounds;
11) air terminal – the complex of buildings and constructions intended for servicing of passengers of air transport at the airports;
12) the airport – the complex of constructions intended for acceptance and sending air vehicles, servicing of airborne transportations and having airfield, air terminal, other constructions, and also the necessary equipment for these purposes;
13) blastchiller – the device of intensive chilling providing freezing of product;
14) onboard power supply – the power supply intended for air passengers and crews of air vehicles, realized onboard the air vehicle during flight;
15) object of onboard power supply – object of public catering on production, conversion, realization and the organization of onboard power supply;
16) diet of onboard power supply – set of foodstuff intended for power supply of one person onboard air transport;
17) car and rail yard, the locomotive and repair and car and repair plants – the complex of factory buildings, railway tracks intended for accomplishment of scheduled and major repair of cars, locomotives, repair and completion of car, locomotive nodes and details;
18) dispatchers are operators of the center (Item) of operating control and mission control of vehicles;
19) dispatch center (Item) – the building (room) for placement of workplaces of dispatchers with the necessary equipment;
20) defroster – the equipment intended for defrosting of products;
21) serving department – the site on object of onboard power supply intended for completing and laying of onboard power supply;
22) vent site – site for cleaning of pesticides and decontamination of air vehicles after accomplishment of air-chemical works;
23) complex Item of preparation of closed cars – the object intended for cleaning, washing and disinfection processing of closed cars after transportation of food, economic, strong chemicals and loose dangerous goods;
24) Items of maintenance, running repair and equipment of passenger rail cars – the divisions of rail transport providing operability control, running repair of passenger rail cars, carrying out survey, the running bezottsepochny repair and preparation for transportations and equipment of railway vehicles;
25) the traveling machine station – the structural division of rail transport intended for implementation of average and capital track repair;
26) distance of way – the structural division of rail transport performing the current content, repair and recovery work on railway tracks;
27) the passenger building – complex of rooms, constructions (including passenger platforms and station transitions) and other types of property, intended for rendering to the population services in transportation by railway transport;
28) the working area – space up to two meters high (further – m) over floor height or platforms in which there are permanent or temporary workplaces;
29) transport is the rail, road, sea, inland water, air transport registered in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
30) object for servicing of vehicles (air, railway, water, automobile) and passengers (further – transport object) – construction or the complex of constructions of real estate of transport intended for maintenance, repair, washing and equipment of vehicles, and also servicing of passengers, baggage, cargo baggage, loads and mailings;
31) kasaletka – the consumer packaging (the closed ware, container) intended for contact with food products, made of the materials conforming to requirements imposed to the materials contacting to food products (including from aluminum foil, polymeric, glass, porcelain), used for catering services (including onboard power supply) according to marking on its application for contact with food products;
32) emergency train – the train intended for mitigation of consequences of derailments and collisions of railway vehicles, and also assistance in case of natural disasters;
33) river port – complex of the constructions located on the parcel of land and the water area of the inland waterways equipped and equipped for the purpose of servicing of passengers and courts, loading, unloading, acceptance, storage and issue of loads of interaction with other modes of transport;
34) industrial transshipment facilities – the complex of constructions intended for loading, unloading, acceptance, storages and issues, conversions of the raising dust loads;
35) portsionirovaniye – division on the weight and (or) amount, and (or) amount of raw materials, semifinished products and finished food products, including soft and alcoholic beverages;
36) pesticides – the chemicals used for fight against harmful organisms. Pesticides combine the following groups of such substances: the herbicides destroying the weeds, insecticides destroying insects wreckers, the fungicides destroying the pathogenic mushrooms, zootsida destroying harmful warm-blooded animals and other chemicals used for fight against harmful organisms;
37) the sanitary and quarantine deadlock – the site of railroad body intended for isolation and sediment of the car with the passengers contacting to sick quarantine or especially dangerous infectious disease;
38) sanitary special clothes (further – sanitary clothes) – set of protective clothing of personnel (headdress or hair-net, jacket with trousers or dressing gown (one-time or reusable), mask protective for person, used in production of food products, grid for beard (moustaches); apron, footwear; gloves (one-time or reusable)), intended for protection of raw materials, auxiliary materials and finished food products from pollution by mechanical particles, microorganisms and other pollution;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.