of September 15, 2021 No. 450
About approval of Rules on ensuring industrial safety in case of construction of underground constructions and the subways
According to subitem 14-25) of article 12-2 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About civil protection" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules on ensuring industrial safety in case of construction of underground constructions and the subways.
2. To provide to committee of industrial safety of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) within ten working days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan submission to Legal department of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 1) and 2) of this Item.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-Minister of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
4. This order becomes effective after sixty calendar days after day of its first official publication.
Minister of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Ministry of the industry and infrastructure development of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 15, 2021 No. 450
1. These rules on ensuring industrial safety in case of construction of underground constructions and the subways (further – Rules) determine procedure by ensuring industrial safety in case of construction:
the underground constructions intended for placement and operation of underground storage warehouses of oil and gas, gazo-and oil products at depth below five meters from the land surface;
the underground constructions intended for placement and (or) operation of underground places (constructions) for storage or burial of solid, liquid and radioactive waste, hazardous toxic agents, dumping (downloading) of waste, industrial and technical waters into subsoil;
the underground constructions intended for pumping water in subsoil for artificial completion of inventories of underground waters, including construction and (or) operation of the underground constructions intended for these purposes; the underground constructions intended for placement and (or) operation of subjects to placement of technogenic mineral formations of mining and (or) mining and processing productions;
2. Rules are intended for execution of process of construction of the underground constructions which are not connected with mining.
3. Applied in case of construction of underground constructions and the subways of measuring instrument, including for monitoring procedure, are allowed to use according to article 19 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About ensuring unity of measurements".
4. In these rules the following concepts are used:
the closed method of works – construction of underground constructions without opening of the land surface. Works are organized through trunk, inclined development or the portal;
kalotta – the upper advancing part of development for construction of svodovy part of obdelka;
microtunnel-boring complex – remotely-controlled tunnel-boring system with breakdown of pipe in process of development and
open method of works – construction of underground constructions with opening of the land surface, works in ditch, trench with the subsequent backfilling;
the project of works (further – the Party of Pensioners of Russia) – the project determining technology, terms of accomplishment and graphics of ensuring the installation and construction works with resources, and also technical solutions and the main organizational actions for safety of works and sanitary and hygienic servicing working. The Party of Pensioners of Russia is developed according to Construction regulations of the Republic of Kazakhstan by CH PK 1.03-05-2011 "Labor protection and safe engineering in construction";
the project of the organization of construction (further – POS) – the component of the project documentation determining the general duration and intermediate terms of construction and distribution of capital investments and amounts of installation and construction works, material, manpower and sources of their covering, the main methods of accomplishment of installation and construction works. POS is developed according to the Procedure for development, approval and approval and structure of the project documentation on construction approved by the order of Agency of the Republic of Kazakhstan for construction and housing and communal services of December 29, 2011 No. 540 and Construction regulations of the Republic of Kazakhstan CH PK 1.03-05-2011 "Labor protection and safe engineering in construction";
furnel – the vertical development connecting two developments in the different horizons;
shtrossa – the lower part of development in which tunnel walls are put up.
5. Works in underground conditions are performed according to the written job specifications issued according to the regulations on elegant system approved by the head of the organization with fixing in the Book the job specification tasks.
The work order in development, deadlock or remote from exit, is issued to at least than two workers, one of whom is appointed the senior. The condition of such developments after suspension of works in them for the period of more than a day is checked by person of technical supervision with the attendant.
6. In case of works on object by several organizations develop joint actions for safe operation and for differentiation between them of obligations and responsibility, the Act admission for production of joint operations is drawn up.
7. On construction of all underground constructions accounting of the persons who went down in underground developments and left them on surface will be organized. The organization of accounting is performed by the head of general contract organization. Accounting is controlled by person of technical supervision of general contract organization designated by the order.
8. Each working, having noticed the danger menacing to people or construction warns about it working in the danger area, reports person of technical supervision and whenever possible takes measures for danger elimination.
Person of technical supervision immediately stops works in the danger area, to provide conclusion of people to the safe place, reports about it to the dispatcher or the senior on change and organizes localization of the danger area.
9. In case of construction of tunnels and underground constructions in particularly complex engineering-geological conditions, and also under beds of the rivers and reservoirs in POS borders of possible break in developments of water, quicksands and gases are determined and measures for their prevention and liquidation are developed.
10. In places of shifts, dumpings, tectonic breaks, and also in case of increase in degree of jointing of breeds additional measures for safety of works are taken: reduction of length of zakhodka, increase in the bearing capability temporary fix, construction of permanent obdelka without lagging from face, fixing of soil.
11. Installation and construction works in the conservation zone of the operating power lines, iron and highways, oil and gas products pipelines, underground communications are carried out according to the Party of Pensioners of Russia in the presence of the written permission of the operating organization, the Work permit and under direct management of person of technical supervision.
12. Conservation zones of air-lines of electricity transmission and aerial communication lines are established according to User Rules for Operating Electrical Equipment, approved by the order of the Minister of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 30, 2015 No. 246 (it is registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts for No. 10949): the zone along electricity transmission air-lines in the form of the parcel of land and airspace limited to the vertical planes remote on both sides of the line from extreme wires in case of their not rejected provision is accepted at the distance established in Appendix 1 to these rules.
Zone along underground cable power lines – in the form of the parcel of land limited to the vertical planes remote on both sides of lines from extreme cables at distance of 1 m.
13. Content of hazardous and dangerous substances in ventilating emissions does not exceed values of maximum permissible emissions (further – PDV) on each ingredient, and as a part of miner air of underground developments and drainage waters – values of threshold limit values (further – maximum allowable concentration).
14. No. 83 is excluded according to the Order of the Minister of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 20.02.2023
15. Leading and engineering employees regularly visit objects and sites of works, check security status on workplaces and take necessary measures for elimination of the available violations.
The procedure for visit of objects by the leading engineering employees and specialists exercising designer's service is determined by heads of the organizations taking into account the conditions stated in these rules.
16. The yard foreman or according to its order the deputy checks condition of each workplace at least once a day, and the mine foreman – at least two times in change.
17. The organizations conducting works on designing and construction of underground constructions incorporate surveying (geodetic) and geological services or attract the specialized organizations.
18. The surveying service provides:
transferring to nature of borders of dangerous conducting underground works;
carrying out tool observations of processes of displacement of rocks and the land surface, behind deformations of developments, and also buildings and constructions on surface;
control over the implementation of the project on timely and effective implementation of the actions ensuring safety of conducting underground works, protection of the environment, buildings and constructions from negative impact of these works and also accomplishment of other provisions relating to activities of surveying service.
19. Employees of surveying and geological services, using the project, specify danger areas on trass of underground construction under construction. Zones of the operating, under construction or liquidated underground constructions, zones with unstable soil, tectonic violations, and also with particularly complex and dangerous conditions of production of works in the engineering-geological relation concern to them. The list of danger areas is approved by the chief engineer of the organization.
20. The organization conducting work on construction of underground constructions keeps the Book of instructions (notifications) of surveying and geological services of the organization in which officials of surveying and geological services sign up the revealed variations from the project, and also the availability of danger areas and other preventions entering their competence.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.