of April 5, 1999 No. 365-I
About special public welfare payment in the Republic of Kazakhstan
This Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan governs the relations in the sphere of the state social security of the citizens having the right to special public welfare payment.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) special public welfare payment (further - benefit) - the money payment to the citizens having entitlement to benefit, provided irrespective of other types of benefits;
2) division of medico-social examination (further - division of MSE) - the structural division of authorized state body which is carrying out medico-social expertize;
3) the central executive body - the state body performing management and also in limits, stipulated by the legislation the Republic of Kazakhstan, cross-industry coordination in the sphere of social protection of the population;
4) authorized state body - territorial subdivision of the state body enabling the realization of state policy in the sphere of social protection of the population;
5) The Government for Citizens State corporation (further - the State corporation) - the legal entity created according to the decision of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan for rendering the state services according to the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the organization of work on reception of applications on rendering the state services and issue of their results to uslugopoluchatel by the principle of "one window", and also ensuring rendering the state services electronically.
Allowance payment according to this Law is performed at the expense of means of the government budget.
1. Citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan have the right to benefit according to the procedure, provided by this Law and other regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan accepted according to it.
2. The foreigners and persons without citizenship who are constantly living in the Republic of Kazakhstan have entitlement to benefit on an equal basis with citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. The benefit logs in the state social security and represents monthly payments of money to the citizens having the right to their obtaining.
4. To persons having at the same time the right to special public welfare payment on several bases, the benefit is paid only on one basis at their choice.
Central executive body:
1) is determined by procedure for appointment, payment and the list of the documents necessary for purpose of benefits;
2) is determined by the list, forms and terms of submission of financial and other reporting by the State corporation;
3) performs check of activities of the State corporation within competence;
6) performs other powers provided by this Law, other laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan, acts of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
1) performs acceptance and check of completeness of documents for transfer to their authorized state body;
2) interacts with authorized state body concerning documents acceptance, forming of prototypes of cases on appointment, suspension, the termination, renewal and recalculation of benefits;
3) provides timely allowance payment to receivers;
4) performs maintaining and updating of information systems;
5) creates forecast data on calculation of requirement on allowance payment;
6) creates monthly requirement of payments and payment schedules of benefits and sends to the central executive body of the request about requirement of funds for allowance payment;
7) provides information from information systems in the sphere of social security of the citizens having the right to benefits, to authorized state body and the central executive body.
Treat the citizens having the right to benefit:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 36000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.