of February 4, 1998 No. UP-1923
About measures for enhancement of the mechanism of calculations and stimulation of payment receipt in the republican budget of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the budget of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, local budgets of areas and the city of Tashkent
For the purpose of ensuring protection of constitutional rights and interests of citizens, implementation of timely pension payment, benefits, grants, the salary to employees of the companies and organizations financed by budgetary funds and also according to the solution of the Constitutional court of the Republic of Uzbekistan of January 16, 1998. "About enhancement of the legislation regulating priority of cash write-off from the account of the companies" and Kengash's resolution of Oliy Majlis of the Republic of Uzbekistan of January 20, 1998, No. 568-1:
In the presence on the account of money which amount is sufficient for satisfaction of all requirements imposed to the account write-off of these funds from the account is performed on first come orders of the client and other documents for write-off (according to the procedure of calendar priority).
In case of insufficiency of money on the account for satisfaction of all requirements imposed to it, cash write-off from bank accounts of business entities is made first of all in proportion according to the payment (executive) documents providing payments in the budget, in the state trust funds and issue of the money on salary payment providing equal extent of accomplishment of obligations of business entities on payments in the budget and to the requirements following from employment legal relationship.
Cash write-off for the urgent needs connected directly with productive activity in the amount of established by the legislation, is performed out of calendar priority.
To Central Bank and the Ministry of Finance together with the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan in week time to develop and approve the instruction about procedure for cash write-off from bank accounts of business entities.
2. Forbid intervention of officials of state bodies in work of financial, tax and customs authorities, organizations of banks, cash write-offs leading to violation of established procedure from accounts of business entities for the purpose of satisfaction of the financial requirements imposed to them.
Determine that concerning persons guilty of violation of procedure for write-off of means, the stipulated in Item 1 this Decree, severe measures of the administrative responsibility will be applied, up to criminal, according to the legislation.
3. Assign to heads and the main organizations of commercial banks and payment processing centers of head departments of the Central bank the personal responsibility for timely transfer of payments in the income of the government budget and carrying out transactions according to profitable budget accounts, and also observance of established procedure of write-off of funds from bank accounts of business entities.
4. Ceased to be valid according to the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of 10.08.2017 No. UP-5147
5. Ceased to be valid according to the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of 10.08.2017 No. UP-5147
6. To the Ministry of Finance and the State Tax Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan to bring in Government commission on strengthening of tax and payment discipline of the offer on the debt restructuring of the companies and the organizations for payments in the budget formed as of January 1, 1998 in a month.
7. To the Ministry of Justice and the Ministry of Finance together with the Central bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan, other interested ministries and departments in two weeks:
bring the existing departmental regulations and instructions into accord with requirements of this Decree;
prepare and make the offers on modification and amendments in the current legislation following from this Decree.
8. To impose control over the implementation of this Decree on the Deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan Hamidov B. S.
President of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of February 4, 1998 No. UP-1923
1. The incentive system and liability for high-quality accomplishment of forecasts of receipt of the income in the budget for sources and reducing the sizes of shortage on payments in the budget in regions of the republic is established for:
Chairman and his deputies of the State Tax Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan, chiefs and their deputies of bodies of Tax Service of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, areas of the cities and areas;
The Minister of Finance of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, chiefs of the regional, city and district financial managements and their deputies who are responsible for execution of revenues of budgets;
chief accountants of organizations of commercial banks and their deputies, directors and chief accountants of payment processing centers of the head departments of the Central bank which are responsible for questions of timely carrying out transactions on payments in the budget.
2. The main criteria in case of decision making about awarding of heads and officials are:
providing the forecast of payment receipts in the budget in general for the territory;
decrease in the size of shortage on payments in the budget against the first day of every quarter.
3. Criteria in case of decision making about imposing of penalty on heads and officials are:
not providing the forecast of payment receipts in the budget in general for the territory;
the total size of shortage on payments in the budget over the established limit. The extreme size on shortage is established in the amount of 10 percent from actual receipt for the corresponding period of payments (the accruing result);
not ensuring accomplishment of the forecast of receipts for the separate sources determined by the Republican commission on reducing overdue receivables and payables and strengthening of discipline of payments in the budget.
4. For accomplishment of the forecast of payment receipts in the budget in general and on sources, and also reducing shortage on payments in the budget as of the first day of every quarter, the officials specified in Item of 1 this provision are awarded quarterly in the amount of 150 percent from official pay rate. Sources of payment of awards are economy on the salary fund and means of special funds of relevant organs.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.