of September 30, 2021 No. UP-6318
About additional measures for support of service industry
For the purpose of further support of service industry in regions, ensuring achievement of target indicators of development of industry, and also ensuring execution of the tasks determined within open dialogue of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan with entrepreneurs who is carried out on August 20, 2021 for direct studying of problems and proposals of entrepreneurs and determination of the main directions of development of entrepreneurship:
1. Extend till January 1, 2024 the validity of privileges on customs duty, stipulated by the legislation for the following goods and vehicles when importing to the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan:
the new medical equipment, components, spare parts and consumable materials to the medical equipment imported by legal entities including under agreements of leasing, according to the lists created in accordance with the established procedure;
the new cars of emergency medical service imported by the non-state medical organizations for own needs (the Commodity Nomenclature of Foreign Economic Activity code 8703 22 101 0, 8703 23 193 0, 8703 24 101 0, 8703 31 101 0, 8703 32 191 0, 8703 33 191 0);
the equipment, the equipment, raw materials, components and spare parts, construction and other materials (including furniture and stock) for construction, reconstruction and equipment of theme parks, hotels and other means of placement according to the lists approved in accordance with the established procedure;
vehicles from the moment of which release there passed no more than 5 years used for transportation of passengers and having except driver's seat eight and more places for sitting;
the storage equipment, cargo handling machinery, aggregates, spare parts and other goods which are not made in the Republic of Uzbekistan, intended for rendering the transport logistics services imported according to the lists approved in accordance with the established procedure;
the equipment, mechanisms and spare parts for ropeways, alpine skiing elevators, funiculars and other similar objects, attractions "bungee jumping" and "ziplayn", managed (the airship, the balloon) and uncontrollable (free flight) aerostats, gondolas, the equipment for "rafting" and "flaybording", and also "buggycar", phaetons, land vehicles transformed under means of placement for lodging for the night (mobile house) or to cafe vans ("fudtrak"), motor boats and ATVs.
2. Apply zero rate of utilization collection till January 1, 2024 to wheel vehicles, self-propelled machines and trail cars to them provided in Item 1 of this Decree if from the date of production there passed no more than 4 years and in case of compliance to requirements of the ecological class "Euro-5" above.
3. Exempt from October 1, 2021 to January 1, 2024 from customs duty when importing to the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan of the following goods:
the educational laboratory and special equipment and stock for the educational organizations for the lists created in accordance with the established procedure;
not prohibited gaming machines (the Commodity Nomenclature of Foreign Economic Activity code 9504 30 200 1, 9504 30 200 9), the equipment for video games (the Commodity Nomenclature of Foreign Economic Activity code 9504 30 100 0) and the automatic bowling equipment (the Commodity Nomenclature of Foreign Economic Activity code 9504 90 800 9);
the new dental and cosmetology equipment, components and spare parts and consumable materials to them imported by legal entities including under agreements of leasing, according to the lists created in accordance with the established procedure.
4. For the purpose of further development of the sphere of tourism, public catering and retail trade to public authorities on places:
in two weeks to constitute the list of special places for placement of vehicles - "fudtrak" (re-equiped in vans cafes) along trunk line roads where infrastructure is insufficiently developed or there are restrictions on construction of capital construction projects, including in tourist areas and to provide placement in the automated information system "K-SAVDO". At the same time the starting price of auction for sale of trade places in these territories is determined in the amount of 50 percent of the sum of the land tax in the parcels of land of the respective areas (cities);
provide the organization of places for placement of "fudtrak" - the vehicles re-equiped in vans cafes in the territory of recreation parks, and also higher educational institutions.
5. Extend zero rate of customs duty on import of servers of reproduction for display 3D - content, screens, digital projectors with lens, lamps, polarizing filters, speaker systems and zaekranny loudspeakers, professional passive subwoofers, the integrated media servers, xenon korotkodugovy lamps for digital projectors, sound processors, lenses for projector, ultrabright passive 3D - systems of light trebling for screens, 3D - points within the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of April 7, 2021 No. UP-6202.
6. Make since January 1, 2022 changes and amendments to some decisions of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to appendix.
7. To impose control of execution of this Decree on the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan D. A. Kuchkarov.
President of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of September 30, 2021 No. UP-6318
1. In Item 8 of the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of February 3, 2018 No. UP-5326 "About Additional Organizational Measures for Creating Favorable Conditions for Development of Tourist Capacity of the Republic of Uzbekistan":
a) in the subitem "b":
replace figure "2022" with figure "2024";
"customs payments (except charges for customs clearance)" shall be replaced with words words "customs duty";
b) in the subitem "v":
replace figure "2022" with figure "2024";
word in paragraph one "customs payments (except the value added tax and charges for customs clearance)" shall be replaced with words "customs duty".
2. In the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of August 13, 2019 No. UP-5781 "About Measures for Further Development of the Sphere of Tourism in the Republic of Uzbekistan":
a) in Item 9:
in the subitem "an" of the word of "single tax payment" shall be replaced with words "receipts tax";
in paragraph three of the subitem "b" of the word of "single social payment" shall be replaced with words "social tax";
in the subitem "v" of the word of "single tax payment" shall be replaced with words "receipts tax";
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.