of December 22, 2003 No. UP-3366
About enhancement of system of bodies of economic board
For the purpose of further liberalization of management of economy according to requirements of the present stage of market transformations, deepenings of administrative reform, widespread introduction of regulations and the principles of corporate management, unification and increase in efficiency of the organization of activities of economic associations:
1. Determine that bodies of economic board are the economic associations created in the following main forms of business:
joint stock companies, including state and joint-stock, exercising economic board of the companies which are their part through blocks of shares of these companies belonging to economic consolidation;
the associations created on voluntary basis by the founder companies for rendering assistance in their activities by delegation of separate general functions by it without the right of management of blocks of shares of the founder companies.
2. Consider the main objectives and functions of economic associations:
determination of perspective sustainability strategy of industry and sphere of economy;
the organization of marketing researches, rendering assistance in development of production of new types competitive on internal and the foreign markets of products (works, services), their promotion on the world markets;
assistance in upgrade and technological modernization of the companies, broad attraction for these purposes of foreign investments;
rendering information services to the companies and organizations which are their part;
organization of preparation, retraining and advanced training of personnel.
3. Determine that functions of public administration, including distribution, and also administrative intervention in activities of the companies which are their part are not included into power of bodies of economic board.
4. Accept offers of the Republican commission on preparation of offers on deepening of administrative reform and enhancement of management structure the economy formed by the Order of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of June 20, 2003 NR-1791:
a) about liquidation:
Uzbek association of the companies of mechanical engineering Uzmashprom;
Uzbek state association of the companies of transport construction Uzbektransstroy;
Kyzyl Kum state concern of rare metals and gold of the Republic of Uzbekistan (Kyzylkumredmetzoloto);
Republican organization "Spetssplav";
Shoyi joint-stock company;
Peele holding holding company;
b) about creation of Association of the oil and fat and food industry based on association of the companies of the oil and fat and tobacco industry Maslozhirtabakprom and associations of the companies of the confectionery, tea and beer and soft drinks industry "Food industry";
c) about transformation:
The Uzbek association of the companies of automotive industry in Uzavtosanoat joint-stock company;
Uzkhleboprodukt state joint-stock corporation in Uzkhleboprodukt joint-stock company;
the state association of the companies of passenger transport of Tashkent in Tashgorpasstrans joint-stock company;
Agromashservice associations in Uzagromashservice joint-stock company;
state and joint-stock association "Dori-darmon" in Dori-darmon joint-stock company;
The Uzbek state and joint-stock concern "Uzfarmprom" in Uzfarmprom association;
The Uzbek state and joint-stock association of meat and dairy products in Uzmyasomolprom association;
Uzkishlokhuzhalikkime state joint-stock company in Uzkishlokhuzhalikkime association;
Uzstroymaterialy joint-stock company in Uzstroymaterialy association.
5. Republican commission on preparation of offers on deepening of administrative reform and enhancement of management structure economy (Azimov):
in a month to submit for approval in the Cabinet of Ministers organizational actions for liquidation of the economic associations provided by this Decree;
develop the schedule and to submit step by step for approval in the Cabinet of Ministers of the offer on organizational structures and functions of the economic organizations of management transformed according to this Decree.
6. To joint stock companies, associations together with the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to requirements of the present stage of liberalization and reforming of economy, provisions of this Decree in three-months time to review the organizational structures of management and to submit them in accordance with the established procedure for approval in the Cabinet of Ministers, and also to make corresponding changes to the Charters.
7. The republican commission on preparation of offers on deepening of administrative reform and enhancement of management structure economy together with the State Property Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan to develop specific proposals on reducing the state share in authorized funds of economic associations and to bring them in the Cabinet of Ministers along with drafts of decisions on enhancement of organizational structures of management of joint stock companies and associations.
8. To provide to the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan preparation and introduction in accordance with the established procedure of the amendments and changes in the current legislation following from this Decree.
9. To impose control of execution of this Decree on the Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan Mirziyaev Sh. M. and the counselor of state of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Hudaybergenov T. A.
Republic of Uzbekistan I. Karimov
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.