of September 29, 2021 No. 479
About approval of Rules for the Construction and Safe Operation of escalators
According to subitem 14-6) of article 12-2 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About civil protection" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules for the Construction and Safe Operation of escalators.
2. To provide to committee of industrial safety of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) within ten working days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan submission to Legal department of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 1) and 2) of this Item.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-Minister of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Minister of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Kazakhstan
It is approved
Ministry of the industry and infrastructure development of the Republic of Kazakhstan
It is approved
Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 29, 2021 No. 479
1. These rules of the device and safe operation of escalators (further - Rules) are developed according to subitem 14-6) of article 12-2 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About civil protection" (further - the Law) and determine procedure for the device and safe operation of escalators.
2. In these rules the following terms and determinations are applied:
1) the Feet switch - the device, the disconnecting electric motor in case of impact on it personnel or the passenger;
2) blocking of "Feet" - the blocking which is switching-off the electric motor in case of impact on the switch by personnel;
3) emergency brake - the device stopping ladder cloth in case of operation of blocking of speed and spontaneous change of the direction of movement or refusal of working brake;
4) blocking of nut and the screw of emergency brake - the blocking which is switching-off the electric motor in case of spontaneous or exceeding the regulated value of unscrewing of nut of emergency brake or in case of exit of the screw of emergency brake over the regulated parameter;
5) blocking of emphasis of emergency brake - the blocking which is switching-off the electric motor in case of inclusion of emergency brake;
6) the bending-around guide - transitional radial sites of the directing auxiliary runners between the worker and not the worker branches;
7) flange of guides of step - the design element limiting the cross shift of steps;
8) calling of guides of step - the element providing smooth calling of the main runners of step on guides;
9) basic guide - guide of the main runners of step on working branch;
10) balustrade apron - the lower vertical part of balustrade located along the route of ladder cloth at the level of steps, intended for regulation of gap between step and balustrade;
11) balustrade eaves - balustrade element to which also balustrade boards fasten directing hand-rail;
12) balustrade plinth - the balustrade element located over apron to which balustrade boards fasten;
13) shtapik balustrades - the balustrade element closing gap between adjacent boards of balustrade;
14) width of flooring of step of ladder cloth - distance on external side end faces of flooring of step;
15) ladder cloth - the cargo bearing element consisting of the steps combined by traction chains;
I will eat 16) in ladder cloth - the space formed by the removed steps of ladder cloth;
17) difference of steps in ladder cloth - difference of levels of floorings of two adjacent steps on the horizontal site;
18) the route of ladder cloth (hand-rail) - set of guides, the counterdirecting main and auxiliary runners of ladder cloth (hand-rail) providing movement of ladder cloth (hand-rail) on the set trajectory;
19) free vybeg ladder cloth - the distance passed by ladder cloth by inertia without loading after shutdown of the electric motor of the main drive in case of the opened worker and disconnected emergency brakes;
20) working branch of ladder cloth - the ladder cloth located in the passenger area;
21) the horizontal site of ladder cloth - the site of ladder cloth before entrance platforms which does not have difference of steps, intended for entrance and exit of passengers;
22) the escalator of ladder type - the hoisting-and-transport device with the closed contour of ladder type of cloth for transportation of people from one level on another;
23) the main drive - the drive moving ladder cloth in case of transportation of passengers;
24) the one-drive escalator - the escalator working mechanisms of which are put in action by one power shaft;
25) the single-speed escalator - the escalator having one operational motion speed;
26) the dismantling camera - the room for accomplishment of installation and dismantling works having independent exit to surface;
27) balustrade side - the part of balustrade located on both sides of ladder cloth between apron or plinth and eaves;
28) joint of zones (modules) geometrical - the plane determining the place of joining of two contiguous zones (modules) of the escalator;
29) the maximum operational load - the greatest possible load from passengers of 1 meter (further - m) lengths of ladder cloth of the escalator;
30) blocking of drive chain - the device which is switching-off the electric motor in case of break or excessive extract of drive chain;
31) blocking of the drive - the blocking excluding joint operation of the main and auxiliary drives;
32) blocking in case of fall of the passenger on the escalator - the blocking which is switching-off the electric motor in case of fall of the passenger at the upper or lower entrance platform;
33) repair speed - escalator speed during the work from the auxiliary drive;
34) working brake - the device stopping ladder cloth in case of shutdown of the electric motor;
35) blocking of working brake - the blocking which is switching-off the electric motor in case of the imposed blocks of brake and in case of inventory of the course of anchor of electromagnet is less regulated;
36) blocking of speed and the direction of movement - the safety control including emergency brake in case of increase in speed of ladder cloth by 30%, during the work on descent or spontaneous change of the direction of movement of the cloth working for rise;
37) the motionless entrance platform - the entrance platform which does not have possibility of movement concerning step flooring;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.