of September 13, 2021 No. 526
About export licensing of pipe products
According to article 47 of the Agreement on the Eurasian Economic Union of May 29, 2014, subitem 1.5 of Item 1 of the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of April 5, 2016 "About state regulation of foreign trade activity" the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES: No. 124
1. Determine that the room under customs procedure of export in the Republic of Belarus of pipe products * (code 7306 61 of the single Commodity nomenclature of foreign economic activity of the Eurasian Economic Union) in case of its export to the countries according to appendix is performed under the one-time licenses granted by the Ministry of anti-monopoly regulation and trade according to the procedure, similar by the established Rules of issue of licenses and import permits and (or) commodity import provided by appendix to the Protocol on measures of non-tariff regulation concerning the third countries (appendix No. 7 to the Agreement on the Eurasian Economic Union of May 29, 2014).
The one-time licenses specified in part one of this Item are issued in the presence of the certificate of self-produced products.
* Goods are determined only by code of the single Commodity nomenclature of foreign economic activity of the Eurasian Economic Union, the short name is provided only for convenience of use.
2. To the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to notify the Eurasian economic commission on the measures taken according to part one of Item 1 of this resolution.
3. To assign control of observance of the restrictive measure established in part one of Item 1 of this resolution to the State Customs Committee.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Belarus
to the Resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of September 13, 2021 No. 526
1. Republic of Austria.
2. Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.
4. Hellenic Republic.
6. Republic of Italy.
7. Kingdom of Belgium.
8. Kingdom of Denmark.
9. Kingdom of Spain.
10. Kingdom of the Netherlands.
11. Kingdom of Sweden.
12. Republic of Latvia.
13. Republic of Lithuania.
14. Portuguese Republic.
15. Republic of Bulgaria.
16. Republic of Cyprus.
17. Republic of Malta.
18. Republic of Poland.
19. Republic of Slovenia.
20. Republic of Croatia.
22. Slovak Republic.
23. Federal Republic of Germany.
24. Republic of Finland.
25. French Republic.
26. Czech Republic.
27. Republic of Estonia.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.