of September 30, 2021 No. 193
About approval of Medium-term tariff policy of the Kyrgyz Republic on heat energy and hot water supply for 2021-2025
For the purpose of stable and reliable functioning of energy industry and ensuring energy security of the Kyrgyz Republic, according to article 21 of the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About power industry", article 6 of the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About power", being guided by articles 10 and 17 of the constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic", the Cabinet of Ministers of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Approve Medium-term tariff policy of the Kyrgyz Republic on heat energy and hot water supply for 2021-2025 according to appendix.
2. To the Ministry of Energy and Industry of the Kyrgyz Republic in accordance with the established procedure to approve rates for heat energy and hot water supply for final consumers.
3. Declare invalid the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic "About approval of Medium-term tariff policy of the Kyrgyz Republic on electrical and heat energy for 2020-2022" of March 27, 2020 No. 188.
4. To impose control of execution of this resolution on department of the industry, fuel and energy complex and subsurface use of Administration of the President of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Chairman of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Kyrgyz Republic
This Medium-term tariff policy of the Kyrgyz Republic on heat energy and hot water supply for 2021-2025 (further - SSTP) is aimed at providing regular supply of consumers with heat energy and hot water in the conditions of crisis in energy industry of the country.
The purposes of this SSTP are gradual introduction of the principles of self-sufficiency of heat power industry and step-by-step elimination of cross subsidies in case of tariff setting.
SSTP assumes achievement in the medium-term period of covering rates for heat energy of cost and, further, their annual adjustment on the level of the actual inflation for previous year.
In the conditions of the permanent growth of cost of the imported fuel resources (coal, gas, fuel oil) of one of the main objectives of SSTP timely change of rates for heat energy and hot water according to the rates given in appendix to this SSTP is. Such approach will allow to bring gradually rates for heat energy and hot water to their actual cost that as a result will provide financial stability of the heatsupplying companies of the heat power sector.
This SSTP is based on the following principles:
- rates shall cover all cost of the heatsupplying companies for production, transfer, distribution and sale of heat energy, and also debt maintenance costs, capital investments and others;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.