of September 29, 2021 No. 478
About approval of Rules for the Construction and Safe Operation of inclined rail and rope elevators (funiculars)
According to subitem 14-2) of article 12-2 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About civil protection" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules for the Construction and Safe Operation of inclined rail and rope elevators (funiculars).
2. To provide to committee of industrial safety of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) within ten working days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan submission to Legal department of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 1) and 2) of this Item.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-Minister of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Minister of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Ministry of the industry and infrastructure development of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 29, 2021 No. 478
1. These rules of the device and safe operation of inclined rail and rope elevators (funiculars) (further – Rules) are developed according to subitem 14-2) of article 12-2 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About civil protection" (further – the Law) and determine procedure for the device and safe operation of inclined rail and rope elevators (further – funiculars).
2. In these rules the following terms and determinations are applied:
1) pulley of kanatovedushchiya – the rotating rope pulley with flutes (flute) serving for the drive of one or several branches of rope at the expense of friction forces between pulley and rope;
2) the buffer – the device for blow mitigation;
3) the car – kind of passenger structure for transportation of passengers and load on railway line;
4) the passenger rail and rope elevator (funicular) – construction for transportation of passengers in railway vehicles (car) on inclined railway line;
5) the passenger-and-freight rail and rope elevator (funicular) – construction for transportation in railway vehicles (car) of passengers and loads at the same time or serially;
6) the winch – the mechanism which traction effort is transferred by means of flexible element (rope, chain) from drive drum;
7) railway vehicles – means for accommodation of passengers (loads) in transit on railway line;
8) traction rope – rope for movement of railway vehicles on railway line;
9) lovitel – the device on the car cart for capture by pincers of rail in case of break of traction rope.
3. Installation of funiculars is carried out according to the project documentation taking into account requirements of these rules, national and (or) interstate standards and the state standard rates in the field of architectural, town-planning and construction activities for installation of metalwork and weight handling equipment.
Variations from the project documentation in case of production of funiculars are approved with the designer.
4. Funiculars on the device are provided:
single-line with one car;
single-line with two cars and two-acceptable travel for cars;
two-acceptable with two cars without traveling.
5. Movement of cars is provided:
one traction rope. At the same time cars are supplied with lovitel who in case of break of traction rope take rails, holding cars;
two parallel traction ropes. At the same time in case of break of one of them margin of safety from static load at least 5 is provided in other rope.
6. Exceeding of rated speed of movement of cars of the funicular is not allowed:
for single-line with two cars and two-acceptable travel of cars – 3 meters per second (further – m/s);
for single-line with one car and two-acceptable with two cars without traveling – 5 m/s;
within airfields – 0,5 of m/s.
7. Acceleration (delay) of cars in operating mode in case of start-up (stop) of more 0,5 of meters per second squared is not allowed (further – m/s 2).
8. In case of determination of load-carrying capacity of cars the calculated weight of one passenger is accepted 80 kilograms.
9. The motionless axes and fingers serving as support for gear wheels, asterisks, blocks, rollers and the other details rotating on them become reliably stronger and supplied with the devices providing their fixing.
Bolt, shponochny and maple connections are reliably protected from spontaneous discrediting and disconnection.
10. The easily accessible parts of the funicular in servicing zone which are in movement are closed by the barriers ensuring safety of service personnel, but allowing survey, lubricant and maintenance of the specified parts.
11. For servicing of the high-located elements of the funicular platforms, ladders or devices providing safe access are arranged.
12. Exceeding of corner of longitudinal inclination of railway line more than 50 degrees is not allowed.
13. Radius of rails at least 150 meters are provided in the plan (further – m).
In case of interface of straight sections to curvilinear transitional curves of variable radius are applied.
14. For maintenance and the direction of traction ropes along railway line traveling rollers are established. The step of rollers is determined by calculation the rope taking into account fluctuation did not concern traveling cloth.
15. On railway line drainage devices are provided.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.